• May 2016

Re: Your Favorite Way to Pop?

I've only done sit pops always have been my favorite

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

It depends on my mood.

For B2P I need my wife watching me ("You'r so brave!") and I really enjoy it. Popping balloons with pins looks like a cleanup so that's not my cup of tee but I do it if having the balloons disappeared fast. Sometimes I like to stomp on them or jumping on them or pressing them against some inappropriate thing: door handle, corner of the desk, etc. I also like to pop them with darts...

Comment

• loonhax
        Gay b2p fan and more
        • Sep 2016

I've always liked watching B2P's but I get too anxious when I try to myself.

My first year in university (Not too long ago) my friend, who also was my neighbor, found this bag of balloons in his room that he had forgotten about. He brought it to my room and we blew them all up.

The balloons got left inflated in my room for a few days, I might have popped one or two because I felt like it, but eventually I wanted to get rid of them. I rolled a straw of some paper and made a dart with some cotton and a needle. Homemade blowgun!

I used this pop off all remaining balloons, which took some time until I got used to using the blowgun. All gone I decided to bring out some of my own balloons I had and blew up some more to shoot down!

Was a fun couple of days!

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
          • Dec 2020

I’ll chat with you if you’d like to?

Comment

• Balloondad
            • Jan 2021

Love sitting on balloons and also bursting them between my legs as I pleasure myself.

Comment

• looner train
              • Nov 2023

love 12' balloon for sit to pop and like 18in mylar and sit to pop mylar balloon nude for sit to pop 12in cloth ride bounce to pop.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                • Jun 2017

It's usually my hands or fingernails and digging them into the ballons till they explode. Also love the idea of s2p and p2p while riding, but I only managed some 12" p2ps in my pants so far, as I'm not brave enough for the bigger ones yet lol

Comment

• bastika
                  • Mar 2018

likes to pop balloons in every way except B2P. Most often, I burst balloons with sharp objects. In addition to balloons, I like to pierce inflatable balls and toys with this method

Comment

• Coalrollinfurry
                    • Sep 2021

There is a whole range of ways but i kill a toy when its served me.. the best way is right to the trash.. i guess ive done everything from throwing an old macbook into one until it popped.. to running over it with a lawnmower but like i said in the other thread, my favorite way is the asp or police baton.. it just wrecks all the seams at once. Oh yea i also fired a magnetron into a 72” zebra.. that was interesting but would have required multiple transformers, so ultimately the zeeb won xd..

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎