Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

latex allergy

hey guys, i have something to ask, although i don't suffer from it but i could use some help here.

since my looning is somepart involved with my sex life i have met someone who is open minded and can be possibly be dating. during our talks this weekend i admited my kink so to speak. she thinks it's cute and would like to try it but turns out she has a latex allergy which is a shame. it got me wondering that if there's somewhere that does latex free balloons that are like the same as normal since she would like me to have fun while she can join in. any advice or somewhere so i can order reasonably to the uk would be helpful.
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: latex allergy

Originally posted by Blustrkuk86
    hey guys, i have something to ask, although i don't suffer from it but i could use some help here.

since my looning is somepart involved with my sex life i have met someone who is open minded and can be possibly be dating. during our talks this weekend i admited my kink so to speak. she thinks it's cute and would like to try it but turns out she has a latex allergy which is a shame. it got me wondering that if there's somewhere that does latex free balloons that are like the same as normal since she would like me to have fun while she can join in. any advice or somewhere so i can order reasonably to the uk would be helpful.
    There's mylar (foil) balloons, which are very common, but very different from latex balloons. There's chloroprene and neoprene, usually used for weather balloons. It will be hard to find small (<4 ft) ones, and they'll probably be more expensive, but they should be closer to latex balloons.

PVC/vinyl inflatables are another option. They're not very similar to latex balloons at all, but with heat stretching and/or ATBC, you can get a similar stretchiness and bounciness, and even without they're still pretty fun in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎