Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

Re: Your Favorite Balloons

Belbal 14" balloons are my favourite by a mile. As a non popper these are the only ones I have confidence necking and I have managed to get hold of some lovey prints. Also the colours are great (and they smell nice when freshly inflated!!) touch wood they seem really reliable too which is always a bonus!!

Comment

• balloons
      Balloon fun
      • Apr 2017

TT17 and 24, but most of my 17s are pooping when I ride them. I love to over-inflate them and hear the squeak, think im going with the 24, too many rides ending in BANGS and shreds, but when I do climax on one of these 17s now looking like a 20 inch light bulb the orgasm is nothing short of mind blowing. hint - krrp two fully inflated, with this try of play the balloon can go bang any time.
      Last edited by balloons; 10-08-2017, 05:20.

Comment

• snh61
        • Sep 2017

My favourite ones are definitely Q11, as I like very tight balloon and inflating stuff with higher pressure. Belbal 14 inchers are also good. Never tried any Unique ones. So generally, I like the smaller ones, as they develop more pressure and are more tight.

I once bought a bunch of TT14, but it seems these are very weak balloons, or I got a defective batch.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

My favorite ones so far have been store brand white ones I got from Target. They ended up being extremely soft, I could blow them up pretty big a few times and then tie and pop them and it wasn't loud at all. It really helped me with my phobia. I didn't blow to pop one because I'm too scared to do that at all, but if you just kept blowing them and blowing them they continued to get bigger without issue... I still have a few around, I'll have to test their limits sometime...

Comment

• SRob
            • Aug 2015

If these are the same Target balloons I bought, they are fun but hard to pop. I couldn't btp, even with a weak electric pump. Very loud if you blow them up enough.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
              • Nov 2016

I bought several bags, one was a mix of colors and the other was only white. The white ones were very soft, but some of the colored ones were some of the thickest balloons I'd ever seen. There was a green one that felt like one of those yellow dishwashing gloves before it had been blown up. I was too scared to really blow them up much at all.

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

So today I got a belbal print that I've been after for as long as I can remember. They're only 12" but they're from a restaurant called loch fyne and they are a lovely print. We went for dinner today and when paying for the meal I asked if I could have some u inflated ones. The waitress was more than happy and bought a big handful to the table, I've got a dozen with valves and am very happy!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• LuckyLooner
                  • Oct 2017

My favorites by far are Belbal 14", but they're impossible to get here without ordering them.

I also love Qualatex 11" and 16".

Comment

• Seasider
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by LuckyLooner
                    My favorites by far are Belbal 14", but they're impossible to get here without ordering them.

I also love Qualatex 11" and 16".
                    Absolutely my favourites too, all amazing

Comment

• balloons
                      Balloon fun
                      • Apr 2017

I bought 20 inch Tillys on ebay, these balloons are just the best. They get huge and squishy, great if you enjoy riding them, but the do pop frequently and very LOUD. I dont mind because they feel so great. I just blow up another.

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

Transparrent GL1200´s. They are softer to sit on than collared and they smell nicer.
                        As I´ve describet in another thread I have discovered that I´m able to use them to float on. It takes my fetish to a whole new dimention because of the way the wind and boyancy of the balloon inteacts with me.

Comment

• kiwilondon
                          • Apr 2015

It's gotta be Belbal 14s - they are really entertaining to play with. The way thy get so big and hard, those necks (oh the necks!) and they are tough! I'm keen to try the bigger Belbals though.

Comment

• Shaxx
                            • Jun 2017

Recently discovered Belbal 14s and I love them. Not too big not too small and I have not had any issues at all with the 50 I bought recently.

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                              • Jan 2018

Well, I've got a few favourites. In the smaller size I prefer the Sempertex 12". But Qualatex 16 and 24" is the most fun I think

Comment

• palloncino90
                                • Jan 2018

My favourite are Tuf-tex 17", absolutely. I like both pastel and crystal colors, it depends, the white pastel is a must for me; then I love the most big sizes of Tuf-tex until 36", no over. I'm attracted to Qualatex 24" too, but they're a bit tough to inflate, but more resistant for sit on, though.
                                I tried Unique 16" and I really dislike, who else did?
                                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎