Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thevinylrider
    • Apr 2016

My friend turned me on to inflatable dinghies

We went out in our early 20's for a paddle with cheap plastic oars on a blistering summers day. Just her and i, my best gal--a tomboyish childhood girl friend with a suprisingly kinky twist to her. It was an orangy-red intex 3 man explorer inflatable with black interior, over inflated and puffy we'd brought. Wed done fishing for the day and working on our tan removed our suits and lay face down , heads buried in its deep chambered floor. The undulating wave action kneading the sticky vinyl chambers into me and sucking at my front. The heat made our head swim and soon I was aching for the over inflated puffy rubber raft teasing our naked flesh. Of course the motion carried us over the edge and soon wed found a new plaything for many more adventures!
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: My friend turned me on to inflatable dinghies

I could just about die right now my face is so green with envy...youve truly had some amazing personal experiences vinylrider! That is just soooo flippin hot!

Comment

• thevinylrider
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
      I could just about die right now my face is so green with envy...youve truly had some amazing personal experiences vinylrider! That is just soooo flippin hot!
      ----------------------------------

Few months l;ater my guy friend and i repeated this, that one blew my mind and im not even gay...wanna hear?

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Dinghies are quite versatile to have around. I've two large yellow Sevylor Caravelle K105's now and they make a good base (turned upside down) for riding loons on, or riding other things in used the right way up........ plus they contain the mess!

Comment

• inbox_pm
          • Apr 2017

I have "Explorer 200", not "Pro", but simply "200", poofy and soft. Inflated with a mouth and warmed in the sun to hug, lie and swim - which can be more wonderful!
          And there are a few smaller ones for evening playings at home.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎