X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kosmos
    • May 2017

Re: Most intense experience with balloons

Originally posted by purple
    I have heard of this too. Sadly I also cannot find them. Anyone who has found them, where are they?
    I found them but i had to go through 10 Walmarts to find it, it will be in the large Walmart super-centers. If the party aisles are at least 3-4 aisles then you might be in luck.They are NOT with the 12 inch balloons that is in a separate aisle, I found several 17 inch (they call it celebrate.. yeah its tuftex) of several colors, and 36 inchers, mixed together with themed party stuff, frozen, i also saw mickey mouse black colored balloons (15 inches !)

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

I had a black latex stocking of which the foot part had popped. I tied the damaged end with string and inflated the leg part. It inflated like a GL700 and I had many rides on it causing it to stretch and stretch until it was huge. One day I decided to try & pop it so I inflated it big and hard. I put on my kinky suspenders and stockings, then launched myself on it shouting 'BURST'. Expecting it to pop straight away, I was amazed that I just bounced up and down on it. Again I tried the same thing, shouting 'BURST'. Again, I sank in to the soft rubber and this time had the most amazing orgasm ever. I tried on several occasions after that with the same result each time :-) Eventually, it snagged on the corner of a speaker cabinet and burst instantly. I was so pissed off that it popped when I wasn't riding it :-(
      However, I kept the soft shredded rubber, as I still get excited rubbing the lovely bits against myself.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Danniballoon; 06-01-2020, 23:19. Reason: to add attachment

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
        • Oct 2019

It's fairly recent and I'm still exploring balloons, but as of now it came from playing with a giant doll balloon. I was just lying on top of it and softly dry humping it when I started feeling this intense feeling of pleasure swelling up in me. I was thinking to myself "this must have been a sensation I craved my entire life". And it probably was. I had memories when I was a toddler where I would take the sheets of my bed and flip them up to catch a lot of air and I would pounce on them. I wanted to feel the pressure of a giant balloon on my abdomen for so long. I love that feeling so much that sometimes when I have to interrupt my looning session and leave a balloon alone for a moment my stomach aches for more.
        I got that thought playing with some 32" Cattex balloons as well, but something about the doll balloon made it so intense. I found myself having several orgasms in a row whenever I played with the doll.
        *notices bulge*

Comment

• Popper12345
          • Jun 2018

Michaels craft stores, if available, have 36” balloons that are soooo awesome. The one by me has a bunch of colors too!

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
            • Jul 2017

My most intense moment with balloons was at a new years event, when no one knew I had a kink and there were balloons everywhere.

I was at a table with several friends, and one very attractive girl grabbed a big balloon, untied it, and started making it bigger, all the while teasing about how big it would get. She blew it up slowly, breath by breath - it was excruciating - until it was huge...and POPPED!

So intense...I had to excuse myself.

You can all guess the rest. LOL

Comment

• Fuusen
              • Nov 2019

Untie and b2p, one of the best combinations

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

Originally posted by bubblesNdragons
                it came from playing with a giant doll balloon.
                What a great way to start!
                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• FunLooner
                  • Dec 2019

For me it had to be I was in Colorado for vacation we had went to a fiesta where hundreds of balloons were being put out they closed off 5blocks had bands performing at each corner and what caught my attention was they were giving away big purple balloons I’m guessing 16/17in looked like car dealer balloons I went to get one or a few haha after getting one with helium from this beautiful lady who was handing them out when she looked away I snagged two handfuls of the balloons and ran off later that night had this insane need to play with the balloon after cuddling it got on top of it straddling it out of no where the neck bulged out full extent I keep ridding the balloon rather roughly pulling on the neck it was protesting with creeks and squeals after busting a big load it went off with a huge bang after that I gathered my composure and cleaned up before my parents barged I’m wondering what happened I explained I was playing with my balloon n it must of hit the roof too hard and popped. I keeper the shreds for the longest time.

Comment

• perchedontheloon
                    • Dec 2014

I have two experiences that were particularly intense:

A number of years ago I had the apartment to myself for a week and ordered a few bags of 36" balloons from Tuftex in anticipation. I inflated most, if not all, of the balloons in my room to create a lovely balloon room. Walking in there with that many big balloons was almost sensory overload for me, I was constantly horny too. I've enjoyed balloon stuffing for a long time and I found a 14XL shirt on Amazon, I was able to get two of the 36" balloons in that shirt! I had lost a bunch of weight before this experience and had never been able to ride a decently inflated balloon for fear of popping. I rode a balloon while being supported by that balloon and the two in my shirt, never even had to touch myself. Fell asleep in that position even.

Years before this, I lived in a small house that had a decently large master bathroom. The shower was much larger than your standard standing shower. I've always dreamed of being in a space with balloons and being squeezed on all sides by them. I rigged the door so it wouldn't open and filled that shower with as many 17" & 24" balloons as I could fit in there. The door and stall went up to the ceiling too, so no balloons could escape. It was incredible, that balloon smell was overwhelming and though I couldn't inflate the balloons as big as I normally would (for fear of popping), each little movement pressed them against me in the most wonderful way. I don't know how many times I climaxed in there but it was one of the most memorable sessions.

Comment

• Sam

OMG that must have been awesome.

Comment

• Creeperlooner
                        • Jan 2020

Back in 2005, when I accepted myself and my fetish and decided to buy a big balloon and fully embrace it.. it was a São Roque (South America) 35” red balloon. It was unforgettable. I hugged the balloon for HOURS. I simply could not believe how happy am I was. I enjoyed the balloon for an entire day, kissed it, stroked it, felt it with every part of my body. No vanilla sex compare with this experience. It’s was better than any sex I had.

Comment

• Mrbloon
                          • Sep 2018

Told my girlfriend (and later wife) about balloons and she asked a few questions, such as do I have to see them being blown up, do I want them to pop (yes please and no) do I want to blow them up too scared to blow up to a decent size. She asked if I wanted her to make the balloons pop by overinflation -yes and no.

After I mentioned balloons, the next day was the most intense balloon experience. My girlfriend handcuffed me to the bed. She start to blow a red balloon up and it immediately got my attention, she was blowing slowly asking if it should get bigger I was begging her to stop and tie it off but she kept going huge neck eventually let it go.

Later she is riding on top of me and decided to bring balloons into play again. She got out a “Konky” balloon (would love to find those again, they were available in the UK in the 70s and 80s) they were white balloon with a nose on the end painted red and a big face printed on the end around the nose. She was blowing it slowly a little at a time while riding me, the balloon was getting bigger than I expected and was beginning to neck, it got bigger and bigger and the nose started to blow up too so it looked like it had 2 necks… then I popped? I am a lucky guy and I will never forget that day.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2014

Making love in a tent full of balloons.
                            We set it up in the house and used it to contain the balloons so I wouldn't have to waste time and latex filling an entire room.
                            The balloons made beautiful music as we moved within their embrace. Every movement of skin on skin made corresponding movements of skin on latex and, from there, latex on latex.
                            The scent of excitment and latex held close, the heat of our fucking unable to escape the dense layers of insulating latex and air, the rustling, squeaking goodness.
                            We fell asleep under the low rubber cloud and I awoke many times, aroused, to the sussurations of my favourite erotic toys.

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

This wasn't my most intense experience, but it was HELLA FUN, about three hours ago. I have one of those really cool 16-inch punchballs that Walmart sells. I have it inflated probably 70%, and I spent a good amount of time riding it - fully (and I weigh 185 pounds), and it didn't pop.

And I didn't pop, either...the experience morphed from an erotic one into some new territory decidedly way different than the usual erotic. Instead, if became a wonderful massage session! It was like four sets of hands were massaging my genitals and the inner thighs nearly all the way down to the knees, VERY cool, and I just raptured in that for about half an hour.

Actually much better than my typical balloon sex, and it certainly helps that these things take my full weight really well...I stopped when my roommate came back from a walk, and I actually showed him, but it probably didn't register. (He's dealing with his mother dying 34 days ago, and maybe still had some aftershock going on from two hours earlier when he thought he had lost his phone. the lost phone only lasted 11 to 15 minutes, but he felt like he was losing his mind and his shit...)

Anyway, that was fun! And I was looping a version of "Hot Clarinet Polka" while doing it...actually the two go together well, LOL.
                              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Tookus
                                • Nov 2019

I had a tightly inflated gl1200 explode in my apartment with the windows open. I got paranoid because it sounded like a gun going off lol!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎