Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick.giles1
    • Jun 2013

Hopefully find some looners.

I wrote an ad on Craigslist. Way does everyone think?

Here's the deal. In mid December, I will be coming to portland. I plan on filling a hotel room with balloons. But I'll only be in town for 2 days. Not really a lot of time to blow up all the balloons myself. This is where you come in. I plan on hiring 3 or 4 women to blow up balloons. I will pay $150 for your time. This will probably take 3 or 4 hours, maybe more. ill be ordering pizza or room service. If its ok with everyone there, I would like to set up my gopro camera to video tape the filling, to make a neat time lapse video. This is a great opportunity to make some extra cash for Christmas presents. Since its so far in advance, this is just to get a feel if anyone would be interested in helping me out. If you reply, I'll keep your email and let you know when I'll be in town. I'll repost this ad a few times, and hope I get some responses. I would love if you could send a picture as well. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. I have pictures to share as well. Thanks again!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎