Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Awkward Situations
"....oh shit, BALLOOONS!"

I freakin love it! I love your stories, LoudPopper
Please don't hesitate to share your wonderful experiences
Old 08-01-2018, 09:46 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Hey thanks for your feedback Marja and Bubble Boy. Like I said, it means the world to me that you guys enjoy my stories. I've got a bunch more for you all in the future. I'm actually gonna work on my "balloon club" story from when I was first learning that I loved balloons a little more than the average person.

One thing to clear up, Marja. I don't think I clarified it well in the story, her brother didn't find us in HIS bedroom. He found us in different bedroom that belonged to ANOTHER brother of theirs right next to his bedroom. So he was just chilling, sitting in his bedroom when all of the sudden there's all these explosions coming from the room next to his where nobody should have been. If I were him, that woulda been scary and confusing as shit! Who knows if he told that other brother that he found his sister and I in his bed. That would be awful! Like I said, I totally wasn't thinking straight when I was with her.

I find it interesting that you still wouldn't be shocked by the balloons. But I can get your point, it probably would be more upsetting to find someone having sex in your house. To be honest though, I think the brother (and probably the parents too) were kinda used to my ex having sex in the house with them there. We did it pretty often with everyone else home, I know she did that with other partners in her past. The mother and father did that too. I had numerous conversations with her parents about how hyper-sexual my ex was. It was kinda a point of frustration for them while she was growing up. And given the horrible boundary issues that her parents had with their kids and myself, they often times would vent to me about it.

Last edited by LoudPopper; 08-01-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:36 PM

Andy1987R is on a distinguished road
Been a long time ago now think I was around 9 at the time an was scared of balloons hated going to places that would have balloons about. Anyway I went to a friends birthday party at Burger King I noticed there was a large amount of balloons piled up in secectioned off area probably about 20 or 30 maybe but they were accross the other side of the restaurant from where the party was taking place so I managed to ignore them. We played lots of games like pass the parcel, musical chairs an more I cannot remember. Then the woman who was doing the party said " everyone stand in a circle we are going to play a game called burst the ballon you must pass the balloon around an when the music stops whoever is holding the balloon has to burst it, but the only way you can burst it is buy sitting on it" . I was terrified at this point I managed to stand in the circle an pass the balloons around, I passed them on the the next person as quickly as possible I think the woman who was playing an stopping the music realised I was scared so luckily she didn't stop when I was holding the balloon so I didn't have to burst one think she made sure all the other kids got to sit on one though. Amazed me at the time everyone else seem to enjoy bursting there balloon even the girls there. Then the woman placed a balloon on the middle of the group an said it's for everyone to try an burst, I just stood there while the other kids were tying to stamp on it the woman even said to me don't you want to help burst the balloon. I remember thinking at the time the balloons were massive an felt fully inflated probably 12 inch I think. Funny thing is though I'm now a popper an sit popping is now my favourite method.
Old 21-01-2018, 07:03 AM

Loon_Lover_626 is on a distinguished road
I work at a car parts store, a place I figured I'd never see balloons. Walked into work today and turns out we were doing a special because our sports team was doing well and there were helium balloons throughout the store. I was freaking out internally because I knew I'd have to pop them later (still have my phobia, can't wait to get rid of it). I avoided them all day and luckily I convinced my manager to keep them blown up since I don't work tomorrow. Once I'm over my phobia, I'm sure I would have loved being there haha

Last edited by Loon_Lover_626; 21-01-2018 at 05:36 PM.