Old 16-11-2017, 04:11 AM

Alan is on a distinguished road
Default Non-looners popping balloons
I was wandering how people who are not looners think when they go to a party or see balloons at some function or a Mall. Say even if it's a pretty 3ft balloon, does the thought go through their mind, "I would like to burst it"?
Because as a semi-popper, I can see a balloon and appreciate it and I don't necessarily think about it popping. I have found my girlfriend and female friends don't find the balloon fetish weird, but they are non-looners who enjoy popping balloons! What's your take?
Old 16-11-2017, 02:08 PM

Claire123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Non-looners popping balloons
I think mostly people don't really pay much attention, other than maybe to think "oh that's pretty".

When I go to parties where there are balloons, mostly they are untouched but sometimes there will be someone who ends up playing with one and bursting it.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:47 AM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Claire123 View Post
I think mostly people don't really pay much attention, other than maybe to think "oh that's pretty".

When I go to parties where there are balloons, mostly they are untouched but sometimes there will be someone who ends up playing with one and bursting it.
When I see balloons at parties, they are usually pretty safe. That is until the alcohol comes out! Invariably, someone wants to play with them and pop them. If the setting and mood are right, I'll join, but I rarely start it. However, it's usually after the first "accidental" pop that things get going. There's usually a moment of quiet and then people start laughing, and then...well you know...
Old 21-11-2017, 10:03 AM

Kiltieman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Claire123 View Post

Yes and I find that mainly the balloons would be in bunches of 3 or 4 fixed up around the walls although in recent times Ive been to a few parties where they just seem to blow up the balloons and scatter them randomly round the rooms on seeats and the floor etc. That of course leads to more people sitting on them or after a drink or 2 just stomping on them. A waste really. The last party I was at a friend sat down beside me. She picked up a grossly overinflated balloon and started screeching her fingers over it as she chatted. I was a bit nervous waiting for the bang!
Old 21-11-2017, 02:17 PM

MetroBalloon is on a distinguished road
Never really seen anyone burst a balloon intentionally before, apart from a friend I invited round (had some balloons up and he messed around with them roughly and busted a few for fun).

For other guys I met up with for sexual fun, I had balloons up and asked them to bust them, and they agreed happily and mainly sat or squeezed them.

Once I did try an experiment and asked one of the garbage men to bust some balloons from a party for me and he happily agreed and busted a good load of them, smirked and laughed as well.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:51 AM

Milkman is on a distinguished road
I've known several girls who seemed to like popping balloons very much.

The first girl was my childhood friend. Once she invited me to her birthday, and there was a balloon game that she had set up: you had to throw darts at balloons hanging on the wall, and there probably were notes of challenges inside, but I don't know exactly, because back then I was so afraid of balloons that I ran away and hid in the bathroom until the whole thing ended. Imagine how I regret this now!

Another girl was my classmate. She popped a lot of balloons on one of our friends' birthday where we both were. Later, in a class trip, we were decorating the hall and I accidentally popped a balloon in front of her, and she burst into laughing. But at that time we weren't communicating much, although I liked her before.

And the last girl gave me probably the best looning memory of schooltime. When I was at her birthday in bowling (we were about 11 y.o.), there were some balloons, and she suddenly popped one with a toothpick to scare everybody. Later I did the same, and then we both kept sneaking up to each other and popping balloons. I even popped the ones she was just holding in her hands, and so did she. The others at that party didn't appreciate it much! And many years later, at our high school graduation party — when she and I weren't friends anymore and she was dating another guy — I noticed her popping the balloons left after a game with her high heels. The memory of her doing that, in her cute dress and with a proud face, still arouses me.

But now they all are in another city, with other guys. And I date a girl whom I love with all my heart, but who strongly disapproves balloons and popping them. My attempt to play a balloon popping game with her two years ago failed desperately. Today I can't even bring up the topic of balloons, not to mention bringing balloons home, because now she has a really bad association with balloons due to a recent tragic event. I'm sorry if I disturbed you with this sad story, but I really had to share it, since I can't talk about it to any known person.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:20 PM
I ♥ balloons

Big Balloons! is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
I'm sorry if I disturbed you with this sad story, but I really had to share it, since I can't talk about it to any known person.
Don't worry about it, the forum's here for supporting eachother. If you have any more worries about your fetish, talk about it here - we're all in the same balloon boat.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:07 AM

Milkman is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your support
Old 16-12-2017, 01:31 PM

Alan is on a distinguished road
I totally agree, it should be a place where we can share experiences and figure out also what brings us to have this fetish. Thanks for sharing everyone!
Old 16-12-2017, 01:54 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Hi there,

My husband is not into balloons, but he accepts how I feel about them, and he even now and then goes along - for which I am very thankful.

In general it seems to me that most people find balloons both nice and fun - balloons sort of signals something happy and nice. Quite many people find it fun to pop them as well. It is as if popping balloons are somewhat contagious: When one starts to pop a balloon it is often as if it starts a popping race where everybody tries to pop as many balloons as possible. I love it when this happens, and if I can get away with it, I will gladly be the one who pops the first balloon *giggles*

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie

Last edited by SusieDK; 19-12-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Correcting spelling mistakes.