Old 24-10-2017, 03:40 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
Default Sex on big Balloons
Have you guys had sex on a big balloon before? Im talking about GL1200, GL900 and 72", 84" giants.
I tried it with my gf and we couldnt really make it work besides doggy style on a barely inflated 72". Sadly, I couldnt blow them up bigger, cuz she is still scared of them popping when they get bigger.

Id love to learn about your experience and how you did it!
Old 30-11-2017, 04:14 AM

RhodieNite is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sex on big Balloons
I would LOVE to do that

Have sex on a balloon and deflate it when reaching climax <3
Old 30-11-2017, 06:44 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Sex on big Balloons
With my last GF, she inflated a GL500 to 80% full capacity (by mouth) in front of me, clipped the mouth piece and I had her lay on her back on the balloon. She put her ankles on my shoulder blades and I kept her balanced on the balloon. She rather enjoyed the 'weightless' feeling of being on the balloon.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:05 PM

ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
Me and my gf had sex on a GL1200 a few times. Pretty hot bouncing in rhythm on these big balloons.
Old 30-11-2017, 05:50 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
A GL1200 inflated to about 90% full, or a Cattex Doll both make for awesome sex Toys
Old 30-11-2017, 07:02 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Sex on big balloons is the coolest! My ex & I used to have sex on either one of my GL-900 jelly bean balloons, GL-1200s or 55 inch Cattex Hearts...we tried to use one of my neoprene cloud busters but they are too soft & squishy to support both our combined weight... But my absolute favorite thing to do would be getting nakid & sandwiching either a Q-36 heart,TT-17 or 24 between us with me on top & while making out & slowly grinding foward & back or gently bouncing up & down. She would pick at the bulging neck of the balloon
sticking up between us, making squeaky noises while I would beg in mock protest for her to stop. When we were both close to climax she would pop the balloon & i would fall & plop down onto her! ( I almost bit her lip one time when she cought me off guard by popping the balloon when i wasn't expecting it; as she liked to do...so hot!) After that it would become regular,conventional sex...but we both loved to use the balloons to get in the mood & also find other creative ways to incorporate them into our sex lives...
I really miss her...but that's life as they say!
Old 01-12-2017, 12:24 PM

The best bit is the aftermath..... those GL1200s always look bent like a banana in the middle after a few tandem rides, and more often than not they narrow down again where we've been at it!

Cattex Dolls are another great balloon for having sex on too. Great for doggy style fun n games, or go the more acrobatic couples- laying back with your arms n legs offering support.... and if the other partner can remain inside once all the bouncing starts lol!
Old 01-12-2017, 12:31 PM

TheGrimLooner is on a distinguished road
Nah, not on a big one. I do like to get bent over a 16" or so. Doggy is probably the most stimulating position,but the problem is less skin contact. But add a balloon, and problem solved. Feels so good hugging it while being pushed into it.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:05 PM

Well at least giant balloons tend to behave themselves when being humped over. They still hold their shape and offer some sort of support unlike things like partially inflated 72 inch beach balls which just roll about or fill out up into my misuses face so she can’t see or breath properly whilst I’m having my fun behind her lol
Old 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Sex on big Balloons
Originally Posted by TheGrimLooner View Post
Nah, not on a big one. I do like to get bent over a 16" or so. Doggy is probably the most stimulating position,but the problem is less skin contact. But add a balloon, and problem solved. Feels so good hugging it while being pushed into it.
Thank you so much for posting this! Just tried this position with my wife last night who is still warming up to balloons in the bedroom (we're newlyweds and still figuring things out together, but I digress) and she loved it!

She laid over a slightly underinflated 16" and she got to relax and enjoy on top of the balloon. The bouncing sensation is amazing as well! Anyways, just wanted to give a huge thanks since now my wife is wanting to get bigger, more supportive, loons and have this position as one of our go-to's!