Old 04-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4' Inflatable Football
Well they'll be weak (so don't jump on them or anything) but they'll be plenty soft!
Old 05-01-2018, 12:04 AM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4' Inflatable Football
I don't know. Thin doesn't always mean weak. I bought a bunch of 24 inch black inflatable balls from PriceHot around February 2008 (I think I bought a dozen or two at the time; they're berried somewhere in a box in my middle room) and though very thin, they're still fine.

I've currently got one blown up now, here's a quick vid from a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-HI...ature=youtu.be

Over the last ten years, two of them have been blown up and deflated several times, squeezed under my arms when sitting on my sofa and as long as one doesn't go overboard and get to hard or destructive, it's surprising how long these balls have lasted. I guess the remaining 20 I have left in my middle room some where; some may indeed have holes; I don't know.

There is just that something about thinner shinier PVC plastic, the thinner the better, and the more immersive the looning experience becomes. I love inflating these pricehot balls to a reasonably firm pressure. Sitting on the sofa, and hugging them under my arm into the side of my body and hearing that plastic squeak is just pure heaven.