Old 18-06-2017, 03:09 PM

Blue548 is on a distinguished road
Default Ever seen someone you had a crush on blowing up a balloon?
This is probably a common question posted. How did you react/ control yourself?
Old 18-06-2017, 03:27 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ever seen someone you had a crush on blowing up a balloon?
Many years ago my girlfriend at the time found some deflated balloons at a restaurant. She and one of her friends started blowing them up. I was very phobic at this point and watched from a distance. When they got to rated size, her friend stopped but my girlfriend kept going. I think it was a red balloon, it got huge! I'd never seen anyone make a balloon so big. The neck was bulging out and I was shitting myself. Luckily for me, she stopped when it must've been another breath away from exploding. After that they just deflated them and took them home.
Old 18-06-2017, 03:33 PM

Wow I bet that was a sight!
Old 18-06-2017, 03:45 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I wonder if she was a secret looner. Wasn't the first time she acted like that with balloons. Saw some in her room before as well. Once I caught her overinflating one in a car. She was alone so wasn't doing it to impress anyone or something. I wanted to tell her to stop in case it hurt her when it popped was I just stared in amazement as it got bigger and bigger. She stopped when she saw me though. Probably because she knew of my fear.
Old 18-06-2017, 03:49 PM

Stores and restaurant; always find someone curious when there are uninflated balloons laying around
Old 18-06-2017, 07:54 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
One of my best memories haha - I had a huge crush on a girl I met through a mutual group. She was perfect in my eyes, and we became good friends but I couldn't bring myself to take the next step and ask her out. I remember when I was invited to an event that was being organised by her friendship group. I managed to rock up early to offer my help in setting up.

As I walked in I was already nervous knowing she was there, but I did not expect her to tap me on the shoulder and smile to me while she had a red 36" balloon under her arm that she was inflating for a bouquet she was assembling for the event. She was also wearing an outfit that was pretty hot. I felt the colour drain from my face and my heart starting to pound in my chest, just from seeing that smile that I fell in love with, plus tge added bonus of her working on my favouritr balloon!

'This balloon is huge!' She exclaimed. She joked about wishing she brought a pump. Can't really remember my reaction as I was in a trance haha She had to walk off but I got to see her blowing it up until it was full. I was praying that she didn't see my tent pitching never had I been more attracted to anyone else in my life before!

Sadly I never made the move and I moved away from the area. I always wonder if there was a connection between us, and I still think about her a lot. Little does she know that the time when I got to see her with my favourite balloon was a very special experience for her secret admirer!

Such a good memory for me
Old 18-06-2017, 08:57 PM

Wow, that sounds incredible, and the fact she inflated it without a pump.
Old 18-06-2017, 11:30 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blue548 View Post
Wow, that sounds incredible, and the fact she inflated it without a pump.
I tell ya, the greatest sight I have ever laid my eyes on
Old 20-06-2017, 10:22 AM

9/11 did Bush is on a distinguished road
These stories are common for me haha.
Early on in high school (about age 13/14), what would typically happen is that girls would decorate lockers for their friends' birthdays. And this included using balloons.
At the time, I was doing stage crew for school, and would therefore require me to go to school early on quite a few occasions.
One time, I saw who would later be my 1st girlfriend blowing up a crystal purple loon for one of these things. The thing was massive, at the time I never played with a balloon bigger than 12 inches, and I estimate it was about 14". I stood there with a pretty darn good boner, and stared for ages, before I turned away and headed back to stage crew.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:40 PM

Norwegianpopper is on a distinguished road
Had a mad crush on a girl some 15 years ago. At a party she found a leftover balloon from a birthday. She started to blow with a great pace, and the neck formed in no time. She didn't stop until it gave away with a great bang! Unfortunately that time I was phobic, and couldn't enjoy the moment quite.

A few years later we met up for a surprise party, and we figured we should see who could blow the biggest balloon. I do have to admit I cheated a bit, giving her a q16 instead of 11" balloon. This time she stopped before it popped, but it got huge - and it was a great sight