Old 21-01-2017, 09:17 PM

Tom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi, my name is tom and I am a long long time lurker to a lot of balloon fetish sites and forums.
I love balloons and also like inflatables. My favourite balloon is definitely the q16 and any printed q12". I am what I would call a semi popper but still can't do btp!!!
I live in the south west of England.
Look forward to chatting to u all

Old 22-01-2017, 11:13 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello Im Scuba
Im from Denmark
My relation whit balloons is a bit special. As a teenager I had dreams of floating away on a big latex balloon.
I love being carried by them. I do this in a lokal lake.
It started whit a bag of modeling balloons I blew up and wrapped around my thighs and torso one at the times making asuit of balloons. To see if it works I waded into the lake. As the water got deeper I felt the boyancy of the balloons and I was able to float in an upright seated possision. It feels so nice. I love the rubber feeling from balloons and the floaty feeling in the water.
I like to combine balloons and wearing rubber close. Most reasonly I have been taking a GL 1200 to the lake and floated on it wearing a latex catsuit under my Hydroglove rubber drysuit and fleece suit.
I also like climb in balloons, but I climb into them leg first pulling the neck up to my stomach. Then I starts blowing it up. As it gets bigger and bigger the neck of the balloon pulls me upwards to the point of my feets being lifted of the ground inside the balloon. Its so cool.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Tightshine is on a distinguished road
Hey, my name is Phil and Im from Austria.

I lurking around this forum for a long time now.
So finally I decided to take the step and say hallo to you guys.

I would describe myself as a semi-poper but to be honest Im a scaredy cat
when it comes to poping without earplugs or blow-to-pops.

Looking forward to get inspired by you.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:38 AM

Chris Nonpopping Looner is on a distinguished road
Hello I'm Chris & I am practically new here. I absolutely love balloons & I like Inflatables too. Even though I am a nonpopper I tend to get along with practically anyone. I also live in the US (Alabama in case anyone is wondering what state I'm from lol). Anyways I look forward to making friends here
Old 29-01-2017, 05:35 PM

tebe2hu is on a distinguished road
Hi All,
My name's Bela, yes, this way, with one "L" since I'm a man from Hungary, a well deserved granddad and in my country it's a male name
I love balloons since the earliest times I can remember. My story is very similar to many of yours. I loved and love balloons but hated when they pop. Mostly not for the bang but, because those early times we lived quite far from the shops where we could buy balloons. Once they popped, I needed to wait a long time to get new ones.
I participate in several sites and forums, maybe my nick "Looner.hu" is known for some of you
Old 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM

Shred is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,

I'm Sven aka Shred, living in good old germany. I'm 25, male and bisexual. I'd describe myself as a semi-popper, and I really like big balloons. My absolute favorit balloon is the Qualatex 24" jewel colored, just love their shape and durability. I prefer blue or purple crystal balloons, but would rather get any crystal colored balloon than flat color
Besides, I have a fetish for Inflatable PVC toys. My collection inculdes some rarities, such as the giant Wolf and Husky from Puffypaws.

English ain't my frist language, so please forgive me if I make a mistake. As getting into contact with other people is the best way to learn a language, I'm up for some nice conversation
Old 02-02-2017, 07:12 AM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
Hi Shred and Welcome!
Gay Semi popper to popper here when the mood takes me.....
Half German here but alas my German is so bad now!
As I said welcome to the Forum and hope you get to meet and chat to a lot of great people on here....
Take care and speak soon!
CookieMonster aka Mike

Ps: Es ist nichts falsch mit Ihrem Englisch
Old 02-02-2017, 03:43 PM

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Wish I lived closer to other looners instead of middle of the US Especially now that we have Trump. I bet he's anti looner.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:41 PM

petitlooner is on a distinguished road
Hello ! I've read this forum for a long time but never joined. I'm a 24 yo boy from France. I'm bi. I love all kinds of balloons, but my favourite are 24 inchers (Qualatex, Tuftex, Belbal), I like inflatable toys too. Popper but I play with my balloons a lot before popping them, but I like to pop new balloon sometimes too
Old 06-02-2017, 03:23 PM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
Welcome Petitlooner!
Nice to hear you are a fellow popper and love to play with your loons first then pop them! Hope to speak to speak more soon.

CookieMonster aka Mike