Old 22-10-2017, 11:05 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?
i again, I'd love to do that too
Old 09-01-2018, 10:44 PM

Norwegianpopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?
Not sure if I'll call it have to or get to, but I'm kind of the balloon man at work. I'm the one blowing up balloons for birthdays, special events and for marketing. Always inflate a few too far in hope of a "random" bang
Old 11-01-2018, 12:23 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?
Hi there,

Sometimes I Do. In my daytime job as a school teacher it hampens now and then that I participate in blowing up balloons for some event. Sometimes I also use a balloon for Experimentarium purposes in class (one of my subject is physics/chemistry), and finally there are the ‘last day of school’, where there is often various contest where the teacher (must) participate. I have even be put into a blow to pop race once. I won BTW - with all the experience I have the others were no match, not even the male teachers
In my evening job in the local youth club it happens quite often that the job involves something with balloons. Each month there is a party, and most times balloons are uset for decorations. I am sometimes put in charge of the decorating team, and I gladly help with blowing up the balloons. I love to provoke the balloons being blown up ‘properly’ - and now and then they get just one blow too much •giggles•. When I started in the youth club, I was still anxious about balloons and I also worried how I would react - getting visible turned would be almost unbearably embarressing, but it showed out that I could handle it, and now I am just happy to ‘help’ with the balloons Sometimes there are arranged games, and they sometimes also involves balloons. One of the coolest was a contest where two teams (20 - 30 each) competed about who could blow up the most balloons within a certain time (I think 10 or 15 minutes). I was given the job of judge for the one team. All I had to Do was to count the balloons, but in a special way: To ensure that a balloon was blown up big enough it had to not be able to pass through the ring, and if it was big enough I just popped it with a pin and counted it in. Even though pin popping isn’t ‘my way’ of popping balloons it was just super cool to watch everybody racing to blow up balloons as fast as possible and to get the opportunity to pop so many balloons in such a short time - not to mention the bangs from the other teams balloons. I can definately recommemd this game - and it was not even my idea! There have been lots of other games - also good ones, but this is one of the best I have ever been put into.
So yes - I sometimes do have to deal with balloons at work

Maybe we could make a thread about innocent (non-sexual) balloon games. They might not be a huge turn-on, but they can definately be great fun!

Thanks for reading my posting.

Susie