Old 06-06-2017, 06:08 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Most unusual thing you've tried doing
Has anyone tried getting trapped between 2 big balloons? I mean like 72" giants. I havent really found a way to do it solo, yet... Any ideas or tips?
Old 06-06-2017, 06:29 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
The smallest room in your house or apartment helps..... or a shower stall if it's of the fully enclosed type- plus you can add hot water to the fun!
Old 06-06-2017, 11:03 PM

Problem is that I live with 2 other people and sound is an issue, unless they are both out and about...
Ive gotten pretty relentless when it comes to my electric pump and just lock the door on me. Nobody has asked me about the noise yet, and if they did, id tell them it was my hairdrier that I use for drying paint (Im an art student hehe)

I do have a kinda big room that I can lock, but there are some tables and stuff with edges on them. What I really want to try was the thing that @Scuba suggested: Pulling a balloon to my hips and inflate it so it lifts me off the ground.

To combat the sound issue I just bought a remote pump that comes from a whirlpool attachment for your bathtub. It should be pretty quiet and has a remote that I can use to trap myself between my giant loons without having to worry about turning off the pump
Old 08-06-2017, 12:39 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
I reckon the first unusual thing I tried was putting my dick into the nozzle of a 36" balloon and fucking it to completion. Turned out that I loved it
Old 27-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
Hump popping overinflated 17 tuff tex balloons. I got about 7 strokes on each till they went boom. I popped on the eighth. I enjoyed the loud booms and the final climax. The room was full of hundreds of shredded chards. I found pieces for months
Old 27-06-2017, 06:38 AM

9/11 did Bush is on a distinguished road
When I was a teenager, I stuck my dick coated with lube into a fully infated 18" balloon. It felt rather nice.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:40 PM

LeeRider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 9/11 did Bush View Post
When I was a teenager, I stuck my dick coated with lube into a fully infated 18" balloon. It felt rather nice.
Just realised that this is my 100th post! Going to be a bit explicit so here goes!

When i was a kid I had this idea that when I reached sexual maturity I would be able to blow up balloons with my dick! For some reason I thought my older big dicked cousin could do this but did not dare to ask him!

When I was teen I wanked with an inflated condom on my dick and got off watching myself shoot into it! I soon then progressed to penetrating a blown up Q24....o.m.g! best climax ever!

Then I had a couple of play sessions with a kinky girl who was into balloons and inflatables.....she blew up a 12" balloon to stretch it, then deflated it and slipped it over the swollen glans of my erect penis!....HOLY SHIT it felt amazing!...I was throbbing as I lubed up and penetrated her wearing the balloon as a short cap sheath/condom and luckily it held my semen when after a couple of thrusts I climaxed up inside her!
Old 02-07-2017, 05:21 AM

balloonsdunedin is on a distinguished road
hi there

for me was to fill a duvet cover full of balloons and sleep nude amongst them for the whole night. This was bloody awesome fun
Old 07-01-2018, 09:16 PM

I got a 72" climb in and slipped inside it legs first. I pulled it up to my chest and inflated it so much that I could spread my legs inside.
Then I got a 96" balloon and put it inside the climb in where I attached it to the pump. It inflated to roughly the size of the climb in when I lifted the lip of the climb in balloon so the rest of the air could escape.
While there still was some air left in the space between the 2 loons, it now rushed out and I was squeezed unbelievably tight between them! It was soooo good omg! Being trapped between the latex skins of 2 huge balloons was a dream of mine for a loooong time and I fulfilled it!
Old 15-01-2018, 05:49 AM

freetofloat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Bondage sessions with inflatables usually.... It's all soft, squeaky fun
I've thought of a mod for inflatable boats, or pool floats/air mattresses, in which floaties or some other inflatable cuff were fused to the raft's edges, forming leggings and handcuffs. 4 in total, one each for arms and legs. With the partner spread eagle face down/up, along the raft or boat bottom, as the other proceeds to inflate cuffs tightly around ankles and above wrists. Immobilizing him or her to have one's inflatable way with!