Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiltieman
    • Jan 2014

Re: Printed balloons blowing

I love to start with a nice sized printed balloon with black print and blow it up till the print is a pale grey colour and the balloon is transparent. Love to feel that the slightest touch will burst it andits like an unexploded bomb lol. Balloons are not the same unless they are blown up to the utmost maximum and fit between my legs while I struggle to tie them off.

Comment

• marja

What I love most about printed balloons is to get them from the shop handing them out. At home I will inflate them until (past) there maximum size. It's just wonderful to see how big these balloons can get. Especially compared to the small size they use to put them on the stick to hand them out.

Comment

• Infl8
        • Apr 2017

I like the logo balloons you have, Micks101. How did you get those?

Comment

• balloonyboy13
          • Jan 2015

Love those prints in the pictures

Comment

• Kiltieman
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by marja
            What I love most about printed balloons is to get them from the shop handing them out. At home I will inflate them until (past) there maximum size. It's just wonderful to see how big these balloons can get. Especially compared to the small size they use to put them on the stick to hand them out.
            Yes Marja and theres nothing worse than a softly blown up balloon. I have had a few toys r us printed balloons which I got in the states once and they are absolutely huge and get as tight as a drum. Lovely feel to them too.

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

How have I only just discovered this thread?! Printed balloons from shops and restaurants car sales places are absolutely my favourite. When I get some time I shall put some pics up of my collection! The one print I haven't got is c&a star print an absolute dream to get some of them!!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎