Old 03-12-2017, 01:33 PM

Capsaicin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello everyone!

I'm a 30 year old guy from East Germany who has a fascination for balloons and inflatables since early on. While I was always a bit phobic of popping balloons I did love to play with other inflates like bop bags and especially with exercise balls. Overcoming my phobia of bursting balloons, I'm more and more enjoying my time with balloons just as I do with pool toys and gym balls. <3 Although I'm feeling somewhat emotionally attracted and have times when I'm very protective popping is somewhat just another part of the things about balloons. I'm just not really into quick mass popping of balloons. I love playing with balloons as long as I feel like they have a use to me. And in the end if I'm up to it I may pop them (I'm more of a pin-popper tho). When it comes to pool toys I'm trying to keep them for as long as I can (which includes repairing occasional holes).

But still there are a lot of things I don't know about balloons and I hope to exchange my experience here with fellow looner and learning more about them.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:32 PM

DatJohnDoeTho is on a distinguished road
One of my first posts here despite the old account,so hello people,I love beachballs,well anime beachballs to be exact(well can't help my weeabooness),while I love sitpopping and blow to pop beachballs,I draw the popping line on anime beachballs, which I don't have,but soon enough I hope.Besides that, I love semi transparent beachballs or ones with anime graphics.Been quite a while since I have seen a beachball sadly,being the hermit I am so that's all about me
Old 08-12-2017, 02:38 AM

vuur2 is on a distinguished road
Hi! ^^

I've been reading this forum for some years now, but never wanted to join it.
But today I thought "I've got nothing to lose when joining the forum, so let's do it!"

I'm a girl, 19 right now, and quite short (158 cm / 5'2")
And I live in The Netherlands

Also I'm a happy person in general, although I can be much too sensitive sometimes.
I hear a lot of people say that they think I'm smart, but also really weird :P

hmmm... more about me?...
uhmmm........ I like other girls, but I've never met a cute girl that likes me too
I even haven't talked about sex or fetishes a lot...
And this sucks, because now I'm 19, and ... childish, I guess?
I still giggle and blush when someone says something sexual or mentions body parts and such.
So I'm quite shy about these subjects. (except for when I'm with my best friend)
Actually, I'm shy in general and I can be reluctant to comment or talk, so I don't know how much I'm going to write in here, sorry.
But I'll try and do my best and tell myself I'm anonymous in here, so I can post stuff
Starting.... now!!

About my fetish...
I think balloons are great, but I like inflatables the most!
I'm really a non-popper, but I do want my toys to be as tight as possible, so that causes some problems.
I always pre-stretch balloons by pulling on them a few times and then inflating and deflating them again before I blow them up really tight.
This way they'll get bigger!
And I almost always heat-stretch my inflatables.
Some can get really big! ^^
I'm mostly into sitting or laying on my toys, or maybe even bouncing a bit.
I hate it when a balloon or inflatable pops, but when it does, it must have popped by sitting or bouncing.
I don't want to do or see most other ways of popping such as blow, heel, nail, stomp, pin, cigarette, or whatever to pop
Besides balloons and inflatables, I also like to sit on other things that aren't supposed to be sat on by someone like me
Since I don't have a real home, I stash all my toys at my best friend's house, and I also inflate and play with them at his place when he's not at home.

uhmmm... that's about it!

Yaaaay ^^

Last edited by vuur2; 08-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:13 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Welcome vuur2!
Always glad to see new faces!
Old 09-12-2017, 03:03 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the Forum vuur2
Old 13-12-2017, 11:19 AM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
Greetings to all new people, welcome, do not be shy and write.
Having said that
I have to admit that you have raised my curiosity, can you explain this a bit?
Originally Posted by vuur2 View Post
Since I don't have a real home, I stash all my toys at my best friend's house, and I also inflate and play with them at his place when he's not at home.
if it does not bother him to ask about it
Old 13-12-2017, 12:20 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello, I am new to this forum. I will try to write a short introduction:

I am a Danish woman, happily married, and we have two “kids”, who are both grown and no longer live at home. I am a school teacher and teach 14 to 17 year olds. Apart from this with balloons I am very much like most women; if you passed me in the street or talked with me you would never notice anything out of the ordinary (I think). I like playing guitar, cooking, reading, riding my motorbike and a bunch of other things, but the reason I joined this forum is of course my rather special feelings about balloons:

It started when I was only little where I got terrified by a balloon that popped. It was actually the first balloon I had ever had - and had ever seen. This lead to me becoming completely phobic about balloons, and I would do almost anything to avoid them. However some strange kind of fascination slowly blended into my fear, and I cautiously tried to blow up balloons myself to become as ‘brave’ as everybody else seemed to be. This practising went on for years, and very slowly I made some progress, even though I was still very nervous. It also felt good in some odd way though, because there was very much excitement to it, and I felt very brave by daring to blow up balloons bigger and bigger (though not really big). I still got almost unbearably scared whenever others had balloons though. Then at some point during my early teens an even stranger feeling showed up as I started to get turned on, whenever I practised/played with balloons. This felt so very good, and I couldn’t help doing it over and over. However it also worried me terribly as I knew it was not normal, and I even got the idea that I was kind of mentally sick. This did not stop me from ‘playing’ with balloons - it just made me even more keen on keeping everything with balloons totally secret.

As so many others I thought there were nobody else who had similar feelings about balloons, and it was a great relief to find out I was not alone.

I would very much like to discuss balloons, these strange feelings they stir up and how these things have developed with whoever might be interested.

I think I better end here.....

Sincerely
Susie

PS. Please forgive bad language and spelling mistakes. English is a foreign language to me.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:07 PM

vuur2 is on a distinguished road
Well, I don't have my own apartment or room or anything.
For the last few years, I sleep at friends' places, on the couch or a spare mattress.
So you could say I'm homeless?
Luckily I have some great friends who take care of me very well

About the balloons and inflatables:
My best friend does have an apartment, and I have my own key so I can enter and leave whenever I want to.
I have some boxes and a cupboard full of balloons and inflatables there, and he doesn't mind me taking some of his space.
So when he's not at home, I can do whatever I want
I can even leave my toys fully inflated.
He doesn't do anything with them.
Although he starts complaining a bit when the bedroom is completely filled so he can't reach his bed anymore

He knows about my fetish, and he doesn't mind me having a 'session' at his place
It's been like this for years now, even when he moved to another apartment.
I and my stuff just moved along with him.
I'm very grateful to him for that!
Old 15-12-2017, 11:13 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
That's wonderful to hear that you have great, supportive friends, vuur2
Having a great circle of friends is a real treasure, truely one of the best things in life!
......And also be sure to always remember that you forever have a home here too
Old 23-12-2017, 03:44 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Hi yuur