Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerbil366@outlook.com
    • Dec 2020

Re: Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

I love sitting, riding and humping my balloons, I’ll sit on them till I either cum or the balloons burst

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
      • Dec 2020

Hey lulu where abouts are you, maybe we can sit on balloons together

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
        • Dec 2020

Wow never done a sit to pop on a 36” balloon , bet that’s fun

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
          • Dec 2020

That’s how I burst my balloons, either till I cum or they burst, which ever happens first

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

I've sit popped an overinflated Q36... Had a little nub of a neck before I started bouncing on it. It took a bit of bouncing before it went. I was a little apprehensive at first but I was in the mood to blow big balloons up tight and sit pop them that day.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

Yep. I love feeling balloons stretched to their limit under me.

Comment

• Balloondad
                • Jan 2021

HOT TOPIC. I absolutely love sitting on Balloons and seeing them distort and struggle. I like to sometimes sit on two at a time to hear them rubbing against each other and squealing as I increase the pressure. The poor balloons struggle to survive with their necks straining and the knot sticking out erect; as they want to live but I want to burst them.

Does anyone else like to be greedy and sit on two together?

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                  • May 2020

Love stacking big balloons and sitting on them.

Comment

• Polooner
                    • Sep 2021

I just like to sit on balloon (usually 36") and use it like horseback. Jumping up and slamming with full height to helpless ballon. If balloon survives and bounces me back to air, then this is maximum turn on for me. Sometimes i used webcam to sneek my action from behind while tried to destroy poor balloon.

Comment

• loonlun
                      • Mar 2021

I don't think I've sat on a balloon in a long time. Definitely rode a lot more than I've sat on.

Originally posted by Polooner
                      I just like to sit on balloon (usually 36") and use it like horseback. Jumping up and slamming with full height to helpless ballon. If balloon survives and bounces me back to air, then this is maximum turn on for me. Sometimes i used webcam to sneek my action from behind while tried to destroy poor balloon.
                      I like to do this but on the other side. I'll wrap myself in a sheet with a 16" or larger balloon held against my junk and hop onto the bed from the floor. Usually it bounces and I squish the balloon close to bursting and I get back up and do it again if I don't just start grinding away. After a few jumps the balloon usually is well lubricated. When it pops I get another one and keep going until I pop. I sometimes do those jumps holding the second balloon or I'll aim for it to catch me when I land.

Comment

Sitting on balloons has always been my choice for popping since I was about 5 or 6. They were always fun to sit on and bounce on and see just how long it took to pop them! Somehow later on in doing that I became aroused and humped one not knowing what I was doing. I gave myself and orgasm and just knew it felt great didn't know thats what it was! Eventually I was caught and banned from having balloons because of that. I tried to sneak them though and only sit on them when I was home alone or in the tub during my bath...but I was caught or my uniflated stash was found and bc my favorite thing to do was sit on them and bounce till they busted my aunt punished me by inflating them all and having me place 1 on a chair at a time and watch as she sat popped them all. I walked into my room after she instructed me to and found about 70 12" balloons all somewhat underinflated. She said you know you aren't allowed to have these yet you bought them anyway. Since you can't listen and behave you are going to watch me bust every single one exactly how you most enjoy busting them! Im going to bust every single one of these with my booty and there is nothing you can do about it! You will place each one on that chair and watch me! This is going to be so much fun for me! She made sure I could tell she was having fun and enjoying popping them all as she laughed and smiled and was very vocal the whole time. Telling me how much fun she was having and how I could have all the fun if only I wasnt naughty with them. She would say things like ooo see that it's about to bust! Oops there goes another one of your precious balloons! Yes, yes yes!!! I just love when they bust! That's one less you have to be silly with! Watch now, this is what will happen if your continue to sneak and buy these balloons when you aren't supposed to have them. Go ahead and keep buying them and I will be more than happy to bust them all with my butt! You won't get any fun out of them! It's sooo much fun! Hey you hear that? Thats your precious balloon squealing under me! None of them are going to survive my booty! I'll bust everyone I find! Get me another one. Put it on the chair and stand there and watch. This is how you bust balloons with your booty. You don't make yourself silly with them. She would say watch, pay attention! Let's see just how long this one can survive under my butt. Look how much fun I'm having! See how my booty is busting all of your balloons! Its sooo sad you can't be having all this fun but until you can learn to listen and to be not be naughty you will have no fun with them! She would say I know this is no fun for you but its sooooo much fun for me! Some of them would shoot off the chair or roll off before she had them completely under her. Then she would say grab it its not getting away. Put it on the chair and hold it there until my butt is on it so it doesn't get away again. Sometimes she would slam her butt down on them and sometimes she would slowly lower herself onto them and slowly bounce harder and harder until they busted. She would say I know you would much rather be sitting and bouncing on these balloons than watching me have all the fun doing it so you better learn to listen and not make yourself silly with them. When they were all busted she would make me clean up the mess. She would always say wow that was soooo much fun! Please go buy more, I dare you to. I had so much fun busting them all and I will definitely bust anymore I find just like that with my booty! Until you learn to behave yourself and not make yourself silly with them! She tried this several times as I was a stubborn kid lol! It definitely upset me but also became somewhat of a turn on to experience. At one point I grabbed one and instead of placing it on the chair for her I straddled it myself and she jumped up and snatched me up and said no sir! You will not! You can go stand right outside this door and listen to all the fun I'm having busting your remaining balloons.
                        When I moved to my stepmoms she used to join me in sit popping them. We would cheer each other on and have sit popping races to see who could pop them the fastest. She would often say things like come on you can do it, bounce harder, it's stretching out, it's about to go, you got it, keep going, bounce that booty on it, bust it come on bust it bust it bust it! Or she would say watch me, this balloon can't handle my butt, ooh it's going to bust, yea got it, so much fun, I love knowing they can't handle my booty! Will it take 1 bounce, 2, 3, maybe more? Let's find out! She was always smiling and laughing and made it a lot of fun in. She never judged me or punished me for it. She said there was no harm in it and she found it fun too.
                        Ive always enjoyed the feeling of the latex against my skin and the unknowingness of when it will pop, that sudden sting when it does! Also always enjoyed seeing a female sit on, ride them and pop them which I think a good portion of came from being punished and having to watch them be sit popped and the balloon busting with my stepmom.
                        Last edited by Guest; 15-09-2021, 17:48.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎