• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perchedontheloon
    • Dec 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by LatinBeauty
    Hi everyone,

I've always loved playing with balloons. They make me happy and cheer me up. I'm a semi popper. I get scared when they pop, but I like blowing them and playing with them. <3
    Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is a friendly bunch!

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Hello from Michigan. I'm a very big guy in, say, middle age or thereabouts. My best friend is a very big beautiful woman, and we enjoy circumstances where our weight is shocking to people, so a pool party with floats to sink is like the best experience ever, but that hardly ever happens, so mostly we overload and pop pool toys in private. And I'm more into that than she is.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome heaviest!

Comment

• Popper12345
          • Jun 2018

Hi I’m from PA and I loveeeee balloons! What’s your favorite balloon to pop?

Comment

Welcome Popper12345! I love popping anything from 12" party loons to massive weather balloons! What part of PA are you from?

Comment

• Popper12345
              • Jun 2018

I’m from Pittsburgh! And weather balloons OMG

Comment

Yeah, I like the big stuff!

Comment

• Popper12345
                  • Jun 2018

My new favorites are 36” balloons from Walmart because they get huge!

Comment

• Inflate Able
                    • Jun 2018

Good evening! Long time lurker, recently decided to join in on the fun.

My thing is inflatables. Namely watching women blow up inflatables by mouth. For me, the bigger, the better. There’s nothing quite like watching a woman give it her all, pumping her lungs and cheeks to fill a large float with her warm breath. She may be tiring and may need to take a moment here or there to catch her breath. But she’s determined to finish, and no way is she going to give way to a pump. She’s got the lung power and stamina to complete this.

So we’ve all got our fetish, and if you’re anything like me, there’s a special something about the fetish that excites you about it.

I’m married, but my wife has medical conditions and doesn’t have the lungs to fill much more than the occasional standard size beach ball. So I get my satisfaction for my fetish from videos. Often by viewing freebies on file sharing sites like YouTube, VK, and a few others. I do make the occasional clips4sale purchase as a treat.

My frustration with the latter is that you can read the description, look at the .gif, and most times view a 10 second snippet. Don’t know how many are like me, but there are certain things that fetish film makers do in videos that can ruin enjoyment.

For me, the primary issue involves an excessive amount of cuts, especially when it appears that the inflatable got bigger during cuts. Did I miss something? Did they pump it with a pump?

Pumps are my second point of contention. If you used a pump for part of it, please say so. Some people like pumping, some don’t mind it. For me, a woman using her lungs to blow up the inflatable is the thing.

Listen, I know this is primarily a male fetish. I’m actually kind of shy about it in public, like at a lake when I’m near a woman mouth inflating a nice float. While I’m curious for a peek, I don’t want to appear like I’m leering in any way and I don’t in any way want to make her uncomfortable. I respect women and feel strongly about making the world a safe place for everyone.

But when I buy a video, I want to get as close to what I’m looking for as possible. Any suggestions on how to better evaluate the content of a clip before purchasing?

Anyone ever start a thread to share video reviews?

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by Inflate Able
                      Good evening! Long time lurker, recently decided to join in on the fun.

...But when I buy a video, I want to get as close to what I’m looking for as possible. Any suggestions on how to better evaluate the content of a clip before purchasing?
                      First, welcome! It's nice to have you here.

Second, have you taken time to write the producers of these video clips to specify your preference? This is REALLY not my area of expertise, but from what I understand most people who make sexually-oriented content like to learn what works for their viewers.... particularly if you have already purchased from them a few times.

Comment

• Inflate Able
                        • Jun 2018

Thanks! I’m generally satisfied with what I purchase, I think long and hard before investing in a clip. I don’t run into as many duds as I did years ago as it’s easier to determine what’s the “real thing” in terms of what satisfies my fetish.

I’ll have to consider contacting a producer should I run into a tantalizing clip that I’m not sure about investing in. I know that blowing up a large inflatable by mouth can not only be hard, but also intimidating for some women. But I don’t want to pay the money to watch an electric pump do half the work.

Comment

• Hedgehog
                          • Oct 2017

Hello everyone!
                          I've been going to write for a long time, but, unfortunately, there is not enough time. I live in Moscow, Russia. English is not my first language. It is quite difficult for me to write on it, so I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

A little about me... Since childhood I like inflatable toys very much, and, like many others, I had think that I'm the only one in whole world. For a long time I was content with my imagination. However, two and a half years ago, my crazy dreams came true.
                          I bought a giant inflatable dragon from "Hongyi". Maybe not the best toy in the world, but I still like it, no matter what. Since then, I have been bought a variety of toys. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I like big inflatable dragons. And I have three of those now. All of them are produced by "Hongyi".
                          In general, I found many ways to spend time with the inflatable dragon, but perhaps most of all I like to sleep on it, when it is not too tight inflated, and covering with a deflated dragon's wings.
                          I don't like balloons. In any form.
                          In general, to popping I am neutral. Sometimes I like to see how a beautiful girl destroys an inflatable toy, or read a beautiful story about it. However, it is not necessary to go too far - some of the videos or stories are bordering on the banal vandalism, that I hate.

Thank you for your attention! I hope that in the future I will be able to find time to tell a couple of my stories.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Inflate Able
                            Any suggestions on how to better evaluate the content of a clip before purchasing?
                            Some people who make videos to sell will take requests. Some will do commissioned work. You might be able to get an unedited video of exactly what you want, and provided they get to edit and sell it to others, they might not even charge a lot for it.

Comment

• LoonerGeorge
                              • Jul 2018

Hi,
                              I'm 44 from western Europe. I love B2Ps, especially mid-sized balloons. I've been lurking here for some time, finally decided to join.

Comment

• craggy2012
                                • Jan 2012

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢