Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Anyone else into this?

Yes! usually blow up 24inch in my fave big t-shirt since am athletic built but it makes the sensation fantastic! and helps relieves frustation being single lol! :P

Comment

• Seidenki
      • Dec 2016

I love blowing up a balloon in my shirt, too! Some shirts work well with a BSA or Tuf-tex 17", others with a Unique 30".

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

A friend of mine took her.... I think it was a 36 inch beach ball and pulled it up under her blouse before inflating it before me after school one afternoon. I was just stood totally transfixed before her and I can still vividly remember her blouse getting really tight with the buttons straining whilst she struggled to inflate anymore air into it in the end.

And at that juncture I'd well and truly established the 'fetish' connection and I've been a randy bleeder around them ever since

Comment

• BigBreathless
          • Jun 2017

Today i managed to blow up 2 72" loons inside my bed cover at the same time, with me inbetween. It was seriously intense, because they inflated pretty quickly and i struggled to keep myself steady. But it was sooo amazing! Getting squeezed and unevitably cumming in the end without even moving my hips or anything! This was a dream come true for me i got to try it standing next time

Comment

• Micks101
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by BigBreathless
            Today i managed to blow up 2 72" loons inside my bed cover at the same time, with me inbetween. It was seriously intense, because they inflated pretty quickly and i struggled to keep myself steady. But it was sooo amazing! Getting squeezed and unevitably cumming in the end without even moving my hips or anything! This was a dream come true for me i got to try it standing next time
            Would love to try that!

Comment

• lionlooner
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by CuteBalloon84
              I like to sleep with balloons stuffed in clothes, suits or large pyjama's, so they are all over my body and i usually wake up with a cum filled pants all over the balloons.
              I did this just last night, it's pretty fun waking up and realizing there's a huge balloon in your shorts. :P

Comment

• Kiltieman
                • Jan 2014

Ive always worn kilts since I was a boy. When I plucked up the courage to blow balloons up I used to make them as tight and big as possible then stuff the balloon under my kkilt and squeeze it with my thighs against my penis till I got very wet. Then I had the idea to put an uninflated balloon onto a rubber tube and place the balloon in my pants or knix then blow it up as big as it would get and my pants would stretch to the same size. The bangs were also muffled. Now I still do that but also like to blow balloons up in any clothing. I too sleep with tight balloons in my pants and stuff them all round myself in the bed.

Comment

• Tenax
                  • Oct 2017

I like to blow up balloons in my pants, underwear, t-shirt, ...
                  Feels great to feel the balloon getting bigger and bigger and realy turns me on

Comment

• Barcelona33
                    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by wildheart
                    I really like the idea of blowing up balloons in you clothes (shirt, pants, jeans, etc) until they get really tight, and then if you're brave enough, keep going until it pops.
                    I can't to it at the moment but would really like to.
                    So far I've only managed to successfully do it with plastic bags and inflatables (only got the inflatables really tight, couldn't b2p) but I imagine it would be so much better with balloons.

How many of you have done it and how'd it go?
                    when I was little I used to do it without stopping between 5-9 years old. my mother did not like that.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Tenax
                      I like to blow up balloons in my pants, underwear, t-shirt, ...
                      Feels great to feel the balloon getting bigger and bigger and realy turns me on
                      Same here!

Comment

• Trickey1066
                        • Jul 2017

I Have tried this with a gl700 and me inside a sleeping bag naked I could not move at all

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

That’s something I’d love to try- balloon in a sleeping bag

Comment

• Barcelona33
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
                            That’s something I’d love to try- balloon in a sleeping bag
                            inside the bed is not bad

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I definitely have found pleasure in balloon stuffing throughout my life blowing them up in loosely fitting shorts or really baggy pants & oversized shirts! Being stuffed with little & big balloons & being rendered almost immobile is the coolest

Comment

• Lovejoy491
                                • Oct 2016

Ive been a looner for nearly 50 years , but not only balloons but a fetish for Babies Plastic Pants too -Weird I know .But today I use adult size Plastic pants I put a balloon inside them lay on them ECT ,then If they dont burst I bite the neck allowing them to deflate quietly My "Rubbers" comes in handy when things comes to a head -he he

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎