Old 05-08-2016, 10:24 PM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Default Exhibitionism
So, today I was at work (I'm a contractor, working for my dad) and for the past 2 weeks I've spent every day looking out the window at a very very underinflated bestway orca (which I don't see often in Canada). Well, the house is in a subdivision, but there's a fairly thick wall of trees surrounding the back yard.

For the first time, I was alone at the house and i couldn't resist any longer. I went out back and began inflating the poor orca. I got it as tight as I could, then looked around. It was sitting on a very rough wooden patio; nail heads and splinters everywhere. I'm a non popper, but love the risk.

Outside in the mid-morning, where I could hear and occasionally glimpse the city construction workers on the other side of the fence I undid my pants and pulled out my member. On top of the rough wood I began forcing that whale down into the professing nail heads, grinding myself against it harder and harder as the nails tugged at its fragile skin. Harder I pushed myself, faster; I could feel it coming. Being positioned just behind the fin I blew my load all over the face of the whale and even cleared it, landing on the patio in front of me.

Quickly I cleaned up and got back to work; leaving my friend happy and tight in the sun.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:10 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exhibitionism
OMG Jkballoon! I mean Jkloon! Did you write that as a story or did that REALLY happen !? :O If you lived that you are sooooo lucky! It was awesome how you fell in love & eventually couldn't take it anymore, took all the risks & just WENT for it lol!!! What a crazy awesome experience to have! Perfect circumstances! Perfect scenario! I totally wanna live that experience! !I'm super jelious! Ha,ha! great stuff! !!
Old 18-08-2016, 12:45 AM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exhibitionism
All I'm going to say is