Old 21-07-2016, 12:32 AM

Blue548 is on a distinguished road
Default I find the human mind a mysterious thing
This is more psychology related so I hope this is the right section, but my balloon fetish has always fascinated me. At the age of 3-4 I had a balloon popped in my face . I can remember to this day this happening and from this traumatic experience I developed a phobia.

From the age of 4-11 I had an extreme phobia of balloons, but later into my adult years I began to have fantasies about girls inflating really big balloons. I began overcoming my fear by blowing up balloons then eventually doing b2p's, which developed into sexual pleasure and my fetish. Now as an adult I love the sight of a member of the opposite sex blowing up a balloon, and dream of the next occasion when I can blow up balloons with people.

Sorry for the essay haha but I am fascinated how the human brain is wired somehow to turn a phobia into sexual arousal. Perhaps it's a mechanism from thousands of years ago to help humans cope with danger, not sure, would love to hear your opinion.

Also does anyone experience this; I find that my fetish sort of goes in a phase. I experience a period of time where I am not interested in balloons then bang suddenly my balloon fetish explodes and just the sight of a deflated balloon is a turn-on for me.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:20 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I find the human mind a mysterious thing
You're right about the mind remembering things from such a young age. I remember this dream I had (I had to have been really really yonug!) where before I went to bed I had a balloon and when i went to bed, I had a dream where I was near a bunch of balloons piled up and I had one and I sat on and bounced on it till it popped and I was so proud of myself. That's all I remember of the dream but it's so weird LOL I don't even think I even knew about popping balloons before that dream too o.o
Old 27-07-2016, 11:46 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
I also remember one time I was younger, I was at this restaurant with family. It was for a party and the waitresses came and tied balloons to the arms of one of my family members. I guess they did the same with another party near us and was with a bunch of guys (a lot of them looked like frat guys). Well anyway, I had to do some business before I left and while I was in the stall, I heard those guys come in (the ones with the balloons) and I guess from what I could hear, they were trying to stuff them in their shirts or whatever. One even said, no don't pop it. If I would've had any nerve then like I do now, I would've walked out and said why not? Just to see their reaction haha
Old 31-07-2016, 12:39 PM

LeeRider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blue548 View Post
This is more psychology related so I hope this is the right section, but my balloon fetish has always fascinated me. At the age of 3-4 I had a balloon popped in my face . I can remember to this day this happening and from this traumatic experience I developed a phobia.

From the age of 4-11 I had an extreme phobia of balloons, but later into my adult years I began to have fantasies about girls inflating really big balloons. I began overcoming my fear by blowing up balloons then eventually doing b2p's, which developed into sexual pleasure and my fetish. Now as an adult I love the sight of a member of the opposite sex blowing up a balloon, and dream of the next occasion when I can blow up balloons with people.

Sorry for the essay haha but I am fascinated how the human brain is wired somehow to turn a phobia into sexual arousal. Perhaps it's a mechanism from thousands of years ago to help humans cope with danger, not sure, would love to hear your opinion.

Also does anyone experience this; I find that my fetish sort of goes in a phase. I experience a period of time where I am not interested in balloons then bang suddenly my balloon fetish explodes and just the sight of a deflated balloon is a turn-on for me.
Yeah when I was young I had a mix of fear and fascination with balloons...always scared of popping but when I reached puberty it became very sexual and blowing one up would give me a raging boner!..like you it goes in phases....suddenly the sight of even uninflated balloons, bags of good quality balloons in a store or someone hot blowing them up causes intense arousal!