Old 08-06-2016, 01:18 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Massive torrent of looner clips
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Instead of downloading 100gb of files would it be possible just to download a few? I'm quite picky in what I like so wouldn't watch most of them.
Absolutely. Once you've started the download in Deluge, you can select the torrent and then select the "Files" tab at the bottom. From there you can right click to specify which files/folders to download.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:21 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Downloading a few now. First time I've torrented anything. There's loads of there but only liked the look of about 4 of them. I'm way too picky.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Downloading a few now. First time I've torrented anything. There's loads of there but only liked the look of about 4 of them. I'm way too picky.
That's perfectly fine too

My recommendation is to download the screenshots first, as they're small and will download quickly. Then, based on the screenshots, choose the clips you want.
Old 13-07-2016, 10:45 PM

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Yep. This will take quite a while. I keep my good videos in cloud storage, obviously with a backup elsewhere. Nothing taken down yet, and much more convenient. You might want to consider uploading a copy for us to one of the free 100GB ones.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
Yep. This will take quite a while. I keep my good videos in cloud storage, obviously with a backup elsewhere. Nothing taken down yet, and much more convenient. You might want to consider uploading a copy for us to one of the free 100GB ones.
Uploading stuff like this is a pain, I'd much prefer to use torrents instead. No DMCA issues, no reliance on external services, etc.

I'm still seeding this 24/7 and probably will continue for several months, so just let it download and it will get there eventually.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by OverTheTop View Post
Uploading stuff like this is a pain, I'd much prefer to use torrents instead. No DMCA issues, no reliance on external services, etc.

I'm still seeding this 24/7 and probably will continue for several months, so just let it download and it will get there eventually.
Thanks. I'll try and do the same when it's done. Right now, I have GinaBlonde, BlowToBurst, TaraBush, and almost done downloading EmmasBalloons.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:14 PM

Almost done with downloading the iTaloon folder, then it's on to ClubSteffi and BalloonSluts. After that, I'll duplicate them for my own copy. I'll leave the original in the download folder to seed for you guys, then I'm going to put all of my copy through HandBrake, a video transcoder. I want to deinterlace the older videos to make them look better, and a test I did has already proven it's worth.

I'll seed the torrent for at least a month, for most of the day. Time will probably be 15:00 UTC to 05:30 UTC. Convert that to your time zone, and set up your computer to run during that time.
Old 22-07-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
Almost done with downloading the iTaloon folder, then it's on to ClubSteffi and BalloonSluts. After that, I'll duplicate them for my own copy. I'll leave the original in the download folder to seed for you guys, then I'm going to put all of my copy through HandBrake, a video transcoder. I want to deinterlace the older videos to make them look better, and a test I did has already proven it's worth.

I'll seed the torrent for at least a month, for most of the day. Time will probably be 15:00 UTC to 05:30 UTC. Convert that to your time zone, and set up your computer to run during that time.
Yeah, I haven't done any transcoding or anything on these videos - mostly because it would take months on my PC... Anyways, glad to hear I won't be the only one seeding
Old 31-08-2016, 02:52 PM

bagpopper is on a distinguished road
Could anybody start seeding again please?
Old 06-09-2016, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by bagpopper View Post
Could anybody start seeding again please?
I'm seeding it 24/7 right now, but unfortunately I can't portforward at the moment which means you or someone else will need to.