Old 11-05-2016, 11:41 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Default Orgasm without touching yourself
I was reading the story "Girls night in " from wildheart (great story!).
In this story one of the girls suggests to b2p balloons and the first one to have an orgasm wins. The catch is that they are not allowed to touch themselves. Also contact with balloons is not allowed.

Quote:
"Here's what we're gonna do; we both inflate balloons until they pop then move up a size. First person to orgasm wins."
"Sounds fun." Says Holly taking a red balloon from the packet.
"Wait there's a catch." Says Sophie. "You can't touch yourself, not even with the balloon."
I was wondering if someone has ever tried this and if you succeeded? I am curious to try, but I think it will be really hard to have an orgasm without touching myself or riding something.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:28 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to wildheart
Default Re: Orgasm without touching yourself
I would like to think it's possible. I've came close myself (being a guy it'll be a little easier for me) I'm sure if you are turned on enough it could happen. Guess you'll have to try it sometime. Might do it myself as well, I'll tell you how it goes.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:21 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
I've only done it while riding a balloon with clothes on. I guess there would be just enough friction between my skin and the fabric to push me over the edge. So I guess that doesn't count
Old 12-05-2016, 02:26 AM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Closest I've come without touching myself was watching my girlfriend and her friend ride my black Intex whale.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:59 AM

thevinylrider is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Orgasm without touching yourself
Ive become really good at using focus and concentration to "think off", gotten good at manipulating the tiniest tingles and patterns of sensation and build to a climax with just thought alone. Recently identified a little tickling sensation present before orgasm and initiate and control it through concentration alone and have found I can widely change its pattern as I build to orgasm. Your whole body will get really hot, even tips of your ears. usually all I have to do is lightly glide the soles of my feet over something like sticky vinyl or arch them slightly while standing and I explode! Couple of times ive had to stop durig touchless cause I was afraid id have a heart attack---sometimes much more physically demanding than touch -based orgasms.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:29 PM

Robin is on a distinguished road
One time I have come without touching myself while watching a woman blowing an air mattress. I had explained to her earlier about a challenge to blow up an air mattress by mouth while lying on it at the same time. So now we had a discussion about it whether a woman can have enough lung power to lift herself this way. Finally she tried it and succeeded and I was watching her.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:14 AM

johnnyky27 is on a distinguished road
It happened when I was much younger and discovered my balloon fetish after overcoming a phobia.
I was blowing up a 14" balloon and had never done a b2p but something came over me and I didn't want to stop blowing. The balloon got huge and the whole experience sent me into overload, as the balloon popped, I came in my pants.
Has never happened since.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:39 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Bet I could make it happen
Old 02-10-2016, 01:23 AM

ninecy is on a distinguished road
It is definitly possible!

I'm doing this regularly, even without balloons!

First of all, of course, you have to have some good imagination or something you can watch.
The trick I use is some indescribable action I do with my legs. It's a bit like wanting to lift up your knees without really doing it. This is a state that I can hold for some seconds - if I try to hold it for too long, I really shake all over my body and it gets really exhausting. Don't know if anybody else knows this technique/feeling in you knees. It really increases my sexual tension a lot so I can also use it for having an orgasm without even touching me once. No ballon, no pants, no hands!

This kind of orgasms feel really different. All the way up to it is much more intense in feeling than just doing with touching. The orgasm itself is imo a lot more "plain"...
Old 04-10-2016, 02:44 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ninecy View Post
It is definitly possible!

I'm doing this regularly, even without balloons!

First of all, of course, you have to have some good imagination or something you can watch.
The trick I use is some indescribable action I do with my legs. It's a bit like wanting to lift up your knees without really doing it. This is a state that I can hold for some seconds - if I try to hold it for too long, I really shake all over my body and it gets really exhausting. Don't know if anybody else knows this technique/feeling in you knees. It really increases my sexual tension a lot so I can also use it for having an orgasm without even touching me once. No ballon, no pants, no hands!

This kind of orgasms feel really different. All the way up to it is much more intense in feeling than just doing with touching. The orgasm itself is imo a lot more "plain"...
Sounds like you're doing kegels.