Old 20-08-2016, 12:48 AM

Loonerportland is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Other fetishes
My other fetish is for male bodybuilders. Now if I could find a huge bodybuilder blowing up balloons....hmmm. I'll be right back
Old 02-10-2016, 01:36 AM

ninecy is on a distinguished road
I've got a sneaker fetish, too.

I developped my two fetishes during quite the same period of my childhood. Maybe it's about the rubber being kind of a common denominator of balloons and kicks.

Just as I've always avoided contact to balloons, I have a real problem wearing sneaks and sport shoes. There are only some special ones that are not so popular and no eye-catching that I can wear without immediately feeling ashamed in public. Nobody thinks that, but this puts you in really difficult and arkward situations if you come everywhere wearing leather shoes actually intended for suits... (eg to school, dancing in clubs or you for hanging out with friends)

This makes fetishes for me quite difficult. B/c of thsi I also had to come out to my mom aobut my fetishes after she bought me a pair of sneakers. That was really difficult! Hoping for better times when living alone
Old 25-01-2017, 09:50 AM

Rushfan12 is on a distinguished road
I have a couple of other fetishes besides balloons/inflatables. Pretty much just bubblegum and a general lips/kissing one. I guess the lips one ties into them all. Watching a beautiful woman work her lips in a sexy way, especially when blowing something up, drives me absolutely wild. I really love kissing, I even wrote a poem about kissing just last night (I was feeling extra creative). It's nothing spectacular but I think it's pretty good for my first poem in a decade. The bubblegum one is probably my favorite though. I'm globophobic (I guess technically it's the pop that scares me but now I'm just splitting hairs), and I like bubblegum cause I get the pleasure of hearing the woman's breathing and seeing the orb grow without being afraid that the pop is gonna make me jump out of my skin. I get so scared of a balloon pop, even when I know it's coming, that I always get embarrassed. Seeing people get excited and laugh when a balloon pops makes me so jealous. Popping has only ever terrified me, so I can only wonder what that must feel like.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:33 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Inflatables, scuba & dive gear, latexwear, puffy jackets and marine survival gear n equipment like submersion suits, life preservers and life rafts.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:16 PM

robert is on a distinguished road
i have only 1 that is latex love to wear them. its nice to combine them
Old 26-01-2017, 02:09 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
Hope mine isnt too weird. I have a pregnant woman fetish...something about the growing and round belly of an attractive girl. But normal growing... the grossly exaggerated huge belly is a turn off for me. Kinda falls into the inflation category I guess
Old 26-01-2017, 04:23 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like the body expansion fetish scene?
Old 26-01-2017, 06:43 PM

Kinda...i dunno. I find naturally pregnant women attractive. Body expansion sorta falls into that but I'm more into natural/real life than fantasy expansion or inflation where someone is unrealistically inflated. I just think that glow that they have with that bump under a tight shirt is hot. Just add some balloon playtime to that and I'd go crazy
Old 26-01-2017, 09:09 PM

FireRider is on a distinguished road
Same here. There is something I can't quite describe about pregnant bellies that always gets me, but at the same time simple (or hyper) inflation doesn't do anything at all.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by FireRider View Post
Same here. There is something I can't quite describe about pregnant bellies that always gets me, but at the same time simple (or hyper) inflation doesn't do anything at all.
Exactly lol...thought I was the only one!