Old 19-06-2015, 01:52 PM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Where in the UK?
Hi, Looking for quantities of latex balloons larger than the usual 11" sizes in the party shops, I see they are mainly USA or Germany. Kaboom, Top balloon or Balloons United suppliers. Is there any similar suppliers to those anywhere in the UK?
This morning I came across 50 Unique brand 12" at my local Argos store for 4.99. I thought this was a good price. I have tried half a dozen so far and they have all reached the 12"s & no pops, not taken them any further as I'm a non-popper. Be interested to hear if there are any UK suppliers
Old 09-11-2015, 06:50 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where in the UK?
Thanks for info, but Chester is a long way for me to come to buy 16"er's. Local party shops here only go up to 11/12"
Old 13-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
A couple of places I used to go were a little balloon shop at the end of Wimbledon broadway (can't remember the name of it, but it was right down the end towards south wimbledon tube, past the theatre, on the left where the broadway goes round a right hand corner. Run by a nice Polish woman who was always happy to inflate balloons "a little bit more" if you asked)
Also the party store near clapham junction used to be good (take the high street exit from clapham junction station, turn left and you'll see it across the 3-way junction) - however it was set fire to during the riots, and I've not been in there since.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:52 PM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
If you still want some larger Loons let me know what you would like and I will see if I have them and will arrange to send to you... Send me a PVT MSG and we will see what we can sort out for you.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:54 PM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
A couple of places I used to go were a little balloon shop at the end of Wimbledon broadway (can't remember the name of it, but it was right down the end towards south wimbledon tube, past the theatre, on the left where the broadway goes round a right hand corner. Run by a nice Polish woman who was always happy to inflate balloons "a little bit more" if you asked)
Also the party store near clapham junction used to be good (take the high street exit from clapham junction station, turn left and you'll see it across the 3-way junction) - however it was set fire to during the riots, and I've not been in there since.
Hey Vicci

The party store in Clapham is back up and running now and has a fair selection still!

Take care

CookieMonster