View Poll Results: Inflatables first in your life or balloons?
inflatables 3 50.00%
balloons 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-03-2014, 09:23 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Default did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?
Hello my earliest memories of playing...enjoying myself on inflatables involves both balloons and inflatable pool toys. My earliest memories of inflatables involve my step sister's mini air mattress and her little inflatable giraffe she had. Both got popped in the end. The mini air mattress I was laying on and enjoying because at the age I was I was just discovering it felt good to rub up against it, and my step brother some how ended up underneath it briefly and bit a hole in it. we tried patching it as much as we could but it never held air the same ever again. Sort of wish I still had it (it would be a cute inflatable to still have) and the giraffe she found me enjoying so like with countless inflatables after it she poked multiple holes in it so it wouldn't hold air. She believed she would end the fetish for me, instead she made me into a inflatable fetish person who get's leaking inflatables to begin with or makes them leak by poking my own holes and riding them down. A few years later I discovered I enjoy saving balloons that are going to get popped by places like apartments. I enjoy them much the same way.

I am going to ask how you enjoy your inflatables and if you remember what came first for you, balloons or inflatable toys?
Old 23-03-2014, 05:29 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?
you know it is okay to share your experiences. This is not a poll only. I didn't ever intend it to be that way.
Old 24-03-2014, 04:39 AM

cgrocarlos is on a distinguished road
I think for me it was both balloons and latex gloves. I'm not sure what gloves are considered, I would think more towards balloons, but I had easy access because my dad's a dentist. Lots of glove boxes laying around in the garage
Old 04-05-2014, 05:09 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I think for me it was inflatable toys, before balloons atleast.

When I was little my parents used to have this big (not sure how big though) yellow dinghy that they used to fill with water and sit me inside, out in the garden during the summer months.

The next sort of memory I can remember was learning to swim when I was about four years old. I used to love having these big orange armbands put on my arms and I also had this six colour swimring that I used to wear. Sadly these got thrown away once I'd gained my confidence in water, but I still vividly remember them now.

I guess from there thats where my initial experiences developed into a fetish, still at quite an early age though, long before I knew about that sort of thing but I still wasnt a teenager at that stage either. Balloons came a little later though during my early teenage years.

I started getting really active though when I was aboiut fourteen or so. And here I am today lol!
Old 04-05-2014, 03:17 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Balloons - I'm attracted to both but it's harder to find good inflatables
Old 04-05-2014, 06:43 PM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
Inflatables for me. Somewhere in 2000 I bought a Intex Radial Tire tube. I was the first time I had an inflatable that size. I laid on it and so how it began
Old 06-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
For me it was balloons. I actually started just inflating them and holding them against me, then, inflating them in my underwear, and then I started to ride them till I got off, then I decided I try inflatables as well
Old 30-08-2014, 04:42 PM

gialloman is on a distinguished road
Inflatable toys, I still remember my green tyrannosaurus rex and my purple my little pony I loved squeezing their heads!!
Old 15-09-2014, 08:52 AM

Ash_738 is on a distinguished road
I guess it would be inflatables that I knew I felt differently about first, probably on holiday with my family in the mid 90s or so, although it wasnt until the early 2000s that I was able to figure out what these feelings were, followed by the huge relief of realising I wasn't alone after I got my own PC around the same time. Balloons always featured but for some reason I was never quite as attracted.
Old 24-04-2016, 07:40 PM

SoniaStrummFan217 is on a distinguished road
For me, it's always been inflatables. I may like the sound the a balloon makes when it deflates, but other than that, I've never played on a balloon before because I'm always scared of them popping. So I've always liked regular inflatables more.