Old 08-07-2016, 09:45 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ever been caught?
I don't see the point in telling them at all. They really don't want to know about your sexual fetishes. Unless you are caught don't tell them.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:11 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I think I was caught out a few times during my teen years and whilst still living at home, first time I'd got a smallish 36 inch beach ball inflated tighly underneath my t shirt, my bedroom door shut much quicker than it opened, but I just didn't have the time to deflate it and chuck it across my room so I just froze as the door opened before me!

The second time I got caught a few months later my mother knocked, n walked in whilst I was laying down flat on my bed with a large valentines heart inflatable, inflated underneath a nylon cagoule I was wearing.... Firstly the bloody thing creaked and squeaked so loudly with even the very slightest of movement, secondly I just couldn't get myself sat upright if I ever wanted too. She must have saw more than an eyeful, but just closed my door again. It was an awkward moment, but surprisingly nothing was said around the dinner table, but she must have been mulling things over as a few days later- I got the full 'Spanish Inquisition' treatment- but despite all that I just never said a word.... It was fairly self explanatory. I was so glad when I got the chance to move out n rent a place when I hit 21... No more hiding stuff away afterwards, no more fear of being caught- but then it was the fear element that made these secret play sessions so much more fun!
Old 20-08-2016, 12:57 AM

Loonerportland is on a distinguished road
I have had a few close calls. I remember when I was 16-17 I had this red balloon. It was a 12" but I had blown it up so many times it got HUGE...well past 16". One night, late, it blew with a huge BANG. My mom came downstairs and asked "what's going on down there??" I replied "I'm just watching tv". She said, "I thought I heard an explosion or bang". I replied "must have been the tv or outside". She went back to bed and I took an hour to let my blood pressure go down.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:45 PM

Ryan556 is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Ever been caught?
I've had some close calls of parents coming home early when I was a teen but I always managed to deflate whatever balloons I had and hide them. However about 2 years ago I got caught by my older brother while I was "playing" with some 12in.. he walked out and never said anything and acted like it never happened. Needless to say I've started to have more caution when I play but luckily my older brother moved a few months ago so now I get all the time in the world to play with whatever I have in my collection without getting caught.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:52 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Since I hit puberty I had balloons in my room, clearly visible. Officially only as decoration, but in practice I used them for other things as well.
But since they were for decoration, they need to be replaced every now and then. So it was natural to be inflating balloons and even popping them. I guess my parents never thought of anything.
When I was living in a student house, I used the same trick: to have inflated balloons in your room, nobody cares. It also allowed me to play with the balloons (I could lock my door) when other people were in the house. Nobody would be bothered by a pop.
So in that sense I was never caught.
But I have had someone ask if "I like balloons more than normal". So she kind of guessed right about my fetish, but she wasn't bothered by it.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:58 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marja View Post
Since I hit puberty I had balloons in my room, clearly visible. Officially only as decoration, but in practice I used them for other things as well.
But since they were for decoration, they need to be replaced every now and then. So it was natural to be inflating balloons and even popping them. I guess my parents never thought of anything.
When I was living in a student house, I used the same trick: to have inflated balloons in your room, nobody cares. It also allowed me to play with the balloons (I could lock my door) when other people were in the house. Nobody would be bothered by a pop.
So in that sense I was never caught.
But I have had someone ask if "I like balloons more than normal". So she kind of guessed right about my fetish, but she wasn't bothered by it.
I wish I had thought of that... And maybe been a little more careful to not get caught.