Old 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM

Brittany Lynn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Popping
The thought is what thrills me, but when it does happen it scares the ever living sh*& out of me!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:50 PM

BeachBall is on a distinguished road
I personally have no problem with the popping of balloons, although I don't enjoy it. I don't like seeing inflatables being destroyed, though.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:00 PM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BeachBall View Post
I personally have no problem with the popping of balloons, although I don't enjoy it. I don't like seeing inflatables being destroyed, though.
I agree. Sometimes it's ok to see them popped, if its from a girl giving it a really hard ride, but I hate seeing inflatables destroyed on purpose. Such a waste, makes me really sad :/
Old 12-12-2013, 05:52 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
I often like popping videos, but try to avoid popping my own balloons, mostly because they are hard for me to get. Sometimes if one is really stretched out, or looking like it will pop soon regardless, I will blow it past its max with my pump and then, (if it survived the inflation) just ride it until it pops.

Whenever I accidentally pop one, it can make me feel sort of empty for a while, but that can be fixed by other balloons
Old 26-02-2014, 07:16 AM

RasaDaana is on a distinguished road
Hello, I am new.

How might I know if I am a popper or non popper? How do I know if I even have this fetish?
Old 28-02-2014, 03:04 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RasaDaana View Post
Hello, I am new.

How might I know if I am a popper or non popper? How do I know if I even have this fetish?
Popper/non-popper: well, pretty simple. Do you like popping the balloons or not? Some people like a bit of both (me) and are semi-poppers, but there' smash different "flavors" of the fetish, if you will.

How to tell if you have it: Harder, but the very fast you're here suggests you at least have some small sliver of it. Try googling around for more information, it might help.

There are other people here who don't have a balloon fetish directly, but they still participate in it with others for various reasons.
Old 28-02-2014, 03:42 AM

RasaDaana is on a distinguished road
I'd personally rather see this as an intellectual exercise. I found this because I wasn't sure. I am certainly not sexually aroused by balloons. But, that said, I am almost certain they have some fascination. Does that make me a non popper? I Really don't care if my balloons pop, I almost enjoy the sound of the bits hitting the floor and something so big becoming nothing in the span of fractions of a second. They're definitely more comfortable and more affordable than furniture, but certainly come with a stigma, no?
Old 21-04-2014, 12:26 PM

palloncino is on a distinguished road
I hate pop balloons In fact, when I blow them (I love big balloons only) put the headphones So, I don't know why, but if I playing with a partner, if she inflate much or she is ride on, I don't have fear
Old 25-09-2014, 12:54 PM

Blownup is on a distinguished road
I don't do the blowing ! My wife does for me I will use a pump if I'm by myself but she don't mind to btp any of them. She's btp workers ,q24's, she would do GL's but I always stop her lol
Old 27-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Bubble Boy :-P

I love knowing my balloon can burst at anytime! On one occasion I was riding a 9 foot red cloud buster that cost me 100 bucks on eBay! I lost control & rolled right into the corner of my flat screen & BAM! Next thing I knew I dropped to floor lol! I could have cried ������ but it was awesome! Worth every penny lol!��