Old 07-06-2016, 02:18 AM

new2inflate is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Favourite inflatables
I used to be a big looner, but I really like *giant* stuff. I recently saw a video for one of the IW 5M orcas and thought I'd give that a shot... We'll see how well the transition goes from looner to latex lover...
Old 07-06-2016, 09:42 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
I bought a 74" fun island from Intex. These things are very nice reminds me of my childhood. They're beautiful.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:37 PM

Inflatablefun82 is on a distinguished road
I love inflatable dolls!
Old 17-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Banzure is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Inflatablefun82 View Post
I love inflatable dolls!
^This guy gets it!
Old 22-06-2016, 08:58 AM

BigBang123 is on a distinguished road
I have only just recently discovered how AMAZING the inflatable fetish is 😄. I am firstly a looner but after buying a inflatable world giant shark(and I do mean GIANT), I've found that there is so much to love with this fetish then meets the eye.

So to answer your question....

....inflatable world's giant shark 😊
Old 05-07-2016, 06:01 PM

Robin is on a distinguished road
My favourite inflatables are air mattresses. It is a very pleasant feeling to inflate them by mouth and also when you are lying on them. Often I lie down onto the air mattress and then inflate it by mouth so that I lift my body by blowing. This is a very pleasant feeling when you can listen to your own breathing and also feel how the air pressure in the air mattress gets harder and harder.

Has anyone else of you inflated an inflatable by mouth when you or another person was on top of the inflatable so that you lifted yourself or the other person by lung power?
Old 06-07-2016, 04:37 AM

Steve_inflator is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
My favourite inflatables are air mattresses. It is a very pleasant feeling to inflate them by mouth and also when you are lying on them. Often I lie down onto the air mattress and then inflate it by mouth so that I lift my body by blowing. This is a very pleasant feeling when you can listen to your own breathing and also feel how the air pressure in the air mattress gets harder and harder.

Has anyone else of you inflated an inflatable by mouth when you or another person was on top of the inflatable so that you lifted yourself or the other person by lung power?
Yep! Although, I've mostly done this with big balloons. I'm fortunate to have a couple of looner friends who enjoy riding while I blow the balloon or inflatable up too. Feeling each breath underneath the body is an awesome feeling.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:52 AM

InflatableDragon is on a distinguished road
Anything big and made with PVC/Vinyl ^^
Old 07-07-2016, 03:53 PM

Wonderwheel12 is on a distinguished road
hi have a inflatable called wonder wheel its 7 feet tall giant hamster wheel its the big yellow thing richard pryor popped in the movie "the toy" i love having it deflate around me as it sinks and i sink into it
Old 12-11-2016, 01:15 PM

Q24heaven is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast View Post
"Sadly alot of inflates these days are now being made from poorer quality vinyl and there getting much smaller too".

Do you think that this might have anything to do with EU phthalate PVC plasticizer regulations? Much to my disappointment, I have noticed that many inflatables these days are made from a poorer quality PVC that is not as soft as what it used to be. Trouble is, inflatables made from this stiffer PVC are prone to rupturing- especially at cool temperatures. I wonder if the manufacturers will find an effective phthalate substitute? I doubt that the banned phthalate plasticizers are as harmful as they're hyped up to be.
Absolutely agree, overzealous nutbag bureaucrats listening to fringe lobby groups.

Anyway, my favorite inflatables are things that are not too big, however are still big enough to get my arousal burning.

Inflatable hammers: These in particular:
http://www.carnivaltoys.com/inflates...m-hammers.html

36 inch beach balls.
I love this size because I can have them gently roll between my legs when sitting down, I love the static that brushs against my legs and feet. Any other size is either too big or small.

Inflatable bop bags 48 inch or larger:
I love hugging one of these when chilling out in the evening, laying on my sofa watching tele or listening to the radio.

Lifesize inflatable batmans and spidermans; absolutely blowing these up as hard as possible. Though the plastic is soft, it's great when the entire body is nice and stiff from the higher air pressure.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360781452...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

36 inch inflatable penguins:
About ten years ago, Rhode Island Novelty used to sell a certain penguin design that felt great, but unfortunately are no longer available. Definitely these were the last inflatables that had a phthalate based plastic and I'd have a ball when playing with one of these every time.

And lastly, 72 inch inflatable baseball bats.