Old 15-11-2016, 01:10 AM

Steve_inflator is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello to my fellow Aussies!
Old 19-11-2016, 09:02 PM

JamesPopper is on a distinguished road
Hello Ive been a looner since i was about 11 (thats when i actually discovered the word "Looner" and yeah

I love yellow and clear balloons and riding them is my favorite thing to do
Old 20-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome everyone!
Old 28-11-2016, 06:24 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Hello

I was terrified of balloons growing up and this fear developed into a fetish when I hit puberty (this seems to be a somewhat common situation). I didn't act on my fetish until several years later when I bought some balloons with the intent to get over my phobia somewhat. I'm still very afraid of popping but I can at least blow balloons fairly confidently now, up to and somewhat past rated size. I'm currently working my way up to my first blow to pop with a 7", at which point I will move on to 9" and eventually 11/12" balloons.

b0f0s0f
Old 11-12-2016, 11:42 AM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
Hello All Im a popper that likes Q24's and GL's Live in London and happy to chat.
I used to hate popping... but slowly got into popping the larger loons, but still don't like the smaller loons, anything under 14inch really..

Mike aka Cookie / CookieMonster
Old 11-12-2016, 11:47 AM

Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
Hello

I was terrified of balloons growing up and this fear developed into a fetish when I hit puberty (this seems to be a somewhat common situation). I didn't act on my fetish until several years later when I bought some balloons with the intent to get over my phobia somewhat. I'm still very afraid of popping but I can at least blow balloons fairly confidently now, up to and somewhat past rated size. I'm currently working my way up to my first blow to pop with a 7", at which point I will move on to 9" and eventually 11/12" balloons.

b0f0s0f
Hey b0f0s0f,

hope you are well... Maybe try something like a 16inch for your first B2P it sounds mad that I would say this but in my experience its easier for me anyway to B2P a larger loon as they don't burst as loudly or as sharply as the smaller loons and easier to do.. Maybe if you have any Unique 16's try one of those....

Take care

Cookie
Old 11-12-2016, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by lightsguydave View Post
Hello, I'm Dave, 27 and from Bristol, in the south west of the UK. I'm a phobic non popper, but an aspiring popper! I've been a looner for years, used to help administrate the UKLooners forum, but I sort of drifted away from the community and I'm trying to get back into it I'm always up for a chat, please don't be afraid to drop me a message!

Speak to some of you soon, hopefully

Dave
Hey Dave,

I remember UKL.... what happened to it? kinda got very quiet... didn't visit it for a few years myself went back a few months ago and its so quite...
Hope you doing well and Im also from England down in the big smoke of London..

Take care

Mike aka Cookie
Old 27-12-2016, 04:00 PM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
phobic non popper. started young when i got traumatized by balloon popping sounds. Couldnt remember how this turned into a fetish but I just love hugging them.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:37 PM

QualatexAlex is on a distinguished road
Hi all,

I'm Alex, 20 years old and based in Leicestershire, England. Started the journey of self discovery, so to speak, aged 13 by unintentionally discovering a closet full of inflated 16" balloons in prep for my birthday the next day!

Scoured the internet for more information as soon spent a lot of money on EBay sourcing balloons. Started with the norm party 12" stuff and progressed to currently owning a reasonable collection! My fave thing to is to ride big airships, have about 12 gls, while surrounded by an assortment of other loons.

Currently live a very alone looner life, never dare tell an ex, or anyone, about my fetish! I'd love to just chat to anyone my age in the local area about this kink, just to feel less alone! (Not a desperate plea for attention, promise!)

Look forward to interacting and spending many more years with you awesome people!

Alex
Old 31-12-2016, 12:57 AM

FireRider is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum guys!