Old 21-10-2011, 05:18 AM

cgrocarlos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Vicci and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

I'm not a popper as such, but I really want to be one day - I will do it one day, one day! I've tried blowing to pop, but always have to stop when the balloon gets really tight - it's too scary
Vicci, great website! You've done an amazing job!

I think I might just have a solution for your balloon popping fear!

First of all, my name is Carlos, I'm from Texas, and I've been a looner since oh i don't know... like 12? Balloons are so much fun and I have a tendency to get my friends involved

I was really scared with popping for a long time too but I found out how to get over the fear. You might want to give this a try...

Grab a balloon and get comfortable and put on your headphones. Pick your favorite song on your ipod and turn up the volume to where you can't really hear much of anything besides music but of course without damaging your ears. Then, start blowing up your balloon. The more you get into your music the less you'll think about the balloon until before you know it, boom! You've done your first B2P! When you're comfortable with that, try lowering your music until eventually you can pop balloons all you want without being scared of the loud boom. You'll have lots more fun and it's always really exciting trying to get your balloons as big as possible without popping and if you go a little too far, well... thats just as fun!!

Let me know if this works out for you!
Old 21-10-2011, 05:31 AM

cgrocarlos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
Hi there,

My name is Mimi, I am a balloon lover. A professional lover, I would say. I love to experiment several things with balloons: water, dust, confetis, food or just air :P

I would like to learn a bit more of how I can use ballons, experiment with them, and have good fun!

So, can you help me here?

Thank you!

xxx

mimi@lustnexus.com
http://clips4sale.com/studio/47476/L...#startingpoint

Lust for fun
Hi Mimi!

Have you ever tried filling balloons with whipped cream or shaving cream? Super messy but tons of fun! I like to blow the balloons up till they're pretty full and then just spray whipped/shaving cream inside to fill them up the rest of the way. Let me know if you try it out

-Carlos
Old 31-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cgrocarlos View Post
Hi Mimi!

Have you ever tried filling balloons with whipped cream or shaving cream? Super messy but tons of fun! I like to blow the balloons up till they're pretty full and then just spray whipped/shaving cream inside to fill them up the rest of the way. Let me know if you try it out

-Carlos
That sound like great fun, might be best kept to the wetroom though so it's easily cleaned up!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:53 PM

looooooco is on a distinguished road
Or try to BTP some non-baloon inflatable. Small beachball or some other cheap thing could be o'kay - you don't need to put much air into it to make it BOOM or WHOOOOSH.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:50 PM

Caitlyn Andrea is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Hello and welcome!
Hey Everyone! Hope you're all open minded! *^_^*

For those of you who don't like to read much this version is for you. If you want to know more specifics go ahead and ask. Private message preferably.

My Name is Caitlyn Andrea Hebert, I'm a 19 year old female living in Southern California with this crazy fetish... You ready? This might sound a little weird.
I just can't get enough balloons! lol!
My fetish has to do with Balloons (both latex and mylar, and i kinda go through phases for favorites) and of course inflatables, but mostly pool toys. I already have quite the collection of both.
I love playing and listening to music. I'm quite athletic. I'm working 2 jobs to support myself having been finally on my own for almost a year (only about 4 months in my own place) And I'm dating a lovely young lady named Lisset.
That's right, I'm gay. well, I'm bi. I Have been with on guy so far. Didn't work out. the problem was. He's gay too. Yea he likes guys.
Which brings me to my last point. I'm an Mtf pre-op Transsexual.

Take that all as you will. I'm very humble, loving and accepting. Oh and not easily offended so if you have an odd question, ask. knowledge is power.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Hi Caitlyn, nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll see more of you round here
Old 19-12-2011, 06:26 PM

looooooco is on a distinguished road
Yes, Caitlyn Andrea, we are open-minded. Nice to see you here

First weird question - which pool toys are you favourite? And why?

Last edited by looooooco; 19-12-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: because my TARDIS is broken
Old 05-01-2012, 06:46 PM

bbhumper is on a distinguished road
Its nice to know that there are people that have an inflatable fetish like I do I thought I was the only person in the world that did.
I have had a fetish for beach balls since I was a kid. I remeber if we would go swimming at someones house and if they had a beach ball I would sneak off and hump it the same goes if there was one in someones house and never got caught. I even had some in my closet and I was always nervous about my mom finding them.
Anyway its great to meet others that share the same fetish.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 PM

bbhumper is on a distinguished road
Forgot to mention my name is Jeff.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:58 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Hiya to all here,

My name is craig, I'm from the UK Midlands and I'd say I've a real serious kink doing on with nice big soft, squeeky inflatables and very occasionally large balloons!

I've been into inflatables for as long as I can remember and love the smell of new vinyl, the feel and the sounds they make when played with.

My personal favorites are nice large beach balls- 48, 60 and 72inch ones, Inflatable whales, shiny gloss black vinyl swimrings and my yellow 3 man Sevylor dinghy thats never left the guest bedroom!

I'm easy going, very broad minded and have a great, wicked sense of humour. I'd really love to chat and exchange my personal experiences of using and playing with inflatables and a bit of looning on the side with other like minded folk into inflatables and loons too.

So long for now, hope to chat soon!