Old 13-11-2016, 11:41 PM

PomeranianLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Psychology college
Please, don't let us wait more for the next part...
Old 15-11-2016, 06:20 PM

marja is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the nice comments. I will try to write the next part this weekend, but I am not sure if I can finish it, so it may be one more week. Sorry...
Old 15-11-2016, 06:49 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I am enjoying the story so far. It has a different style to others I have read, which makes it interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
I'm halfway though my next story, it's going to be the last in the series.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:42 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Sorry that it took so long, but I managed to write a bit further in my story

“3” Mandy was holding a metallic pink 14” balloon, it coloured nice with the lipstick she was wearing.
”2” Kylie placed her metallic green 14”balloon against her lips. Ben noticed that her eyes had as similar colour.
“1” Laura took a deep breath and raised a metallic red balloon. Her nails had the same polish. She was sitting left next to Ben.
“GO” Nathalie, who was sitting right next to Ben, exhaled into her golden metallic balloon. It fitted very well to her almost golden hair.
As Nathalie exhaled into her balloon and inhaled deep again, she moved her head slightly to the left, where Ben was sitting. She was curious how he would respond. Whoosh another breath of air entered her balloon. The balloon was already bigger than her hands. Two more breaths and it was already bigger than her head.
Laura and Kylie clearly had a different tactic. Instead of taking deep breaths and fully exhaling into their balloons, they took short, quick breaths. Their balloons grew quite quickly and exceeded the size of Nathalies balloon, but the girls where running short of breath now.
Mandy struggled a bit with her balloon, she still didn’t managed to put her first breath in.
Ben realized there was no way to go. Balloons were inflated at every side of him. He had dreamed so much about this happening and now it happened. He couldn’t let the fear of being discovered or his fear for loud noises take over now. He should just enjoy it.
He moved towards Mandy. “Please, give me your balloon, I’ll help you inflate the first part.”
“Perhaps the rest of you can wait a little, so she can catch up?”
The other girls paused inflating their balloons. Suddenly all eyes were on Ben. He took Mandy’s pink balloon. It was wet from her saliva. He took a deep breath and tried to exhale into the balloon. But, much to his surprise, he failed. The balloon was very resistant indeed. He stretched the balloon a few times. “Sorry for the delay, ladies. But this balloon is really resistant indeed! This is not normal.” He took a deep breath and inflated the balloon again. Whoos! Bang! The balloon immediately popped. Ben was shocked, but quickly recovered. The girls laughed about Ben popping the defective balloon.
“At least it wasn’t me being unable to inflate a balloon” Mandy smiled. She grabbed the blue balloon that Nathalie gave to Ben. “You popped mine, but I don’t want to miss the fun. I’ll pop yours!”
Mandy stretched her balloon a few times in each direction, took a deep breath and started inflating the balloon. When her balloon was about the same size as the other girls’ balloons, they started inflating their balloons too. The short break came in useful for Laura and Kylie, as they used it to regain their breath. Ben had a look around.
On his left Laura was inflating her balloon with short breaths, her balloon was bigger than Nathalies. Kylie her green metallic balloon was the biggest of the three 14 inch balloons, only the blue 16 inch balloon of Mandy was inflated bigger. As the girls continued inflating their balloons ben noticed that the balloons became closer towards him. Nathalie rotated herself almost a quarter so that her balloon was pointing towards Kylie, who was sitting on the other couch, on the corner the closest to Bens couch. Her balloon was getting a little neck now. On his right Laura moved her red balloon towards the golden balloon, a few more breaths and the balloons would touch. The green metallic balloon had a serious neck now, but from her eyes Ben could see that Kylie was getting a bit nervous. Also her short breaths started to hinder her, as she started to get out of breath. She moved a little forwards, so that her balloon would touch the other two balloons soon.
Suddenly Mandy started giggling. The other three girls stopped inflating their balloons. “What is so funny?” Nathalie asked?
“It is just… so funny...”
”All three of you are inflating your balloons and pointing towards each other and to Ben. He doesn’t seem to know where to look. All that is missing is a balloon from his side.” Mandy stood up and moved to the sofa where Ben and Nathalie were sitting.
A quick look on Mandy her balloon made Ben realize that it wouldn’t need much more breaths to explode than the smaller balloons of the other girls. Mandy had been very quick in inflating her (or should he say his?) balloon. Perhaps she was giving her balloon back to him, demanding him to finish it off?
Mandy took another breath and exhaled into her balloon. She had both her hands on the far side of the balloon. She pulled the blue balloon down, while keeping it in her mouth. By doing this she managed to get a nice neck on the balloon. Mandy passed the Nathalie and stopped behind Ben. She placed the balloon over Bens head, so that it was pointing in the direction of the other balloons.
Mandy her balloon pointed in the direction of the other three balloons, but wasn’t as near to the other balloons as she wanted. She bended a little over Ben. Her breaths were lifted a bit by his head.
“From this side I should be able to decide who is going to win” she exclaimed. “But it would be better if you move your balloons a bit closer”. As the girls did what Mandy asked, she pushed her balloon a little lower. It pushed against Bens pants now. All Ben could see was the blue haze of the 16” balloon. He felt her soft breaths against his head and her balloon against his tummy and loin. It felt great.
Ben closed his eyes, Mandy her balloon completely blocked his sight, but feeling the balloon and her breaths felt so good that he didn’t want to ask her to move the balloon to a different place.
“Your balloon looks amazing, Mandy”, Nathalie noticed. “And the way you are standing there, just wow! But if you keep standing like this Ben won’t be able to watch us finish the race. So, why don’t you continue inflating yours and when it bursts, this will be the starting sign for us?”
Mandy replied by taking a deep breath and exhaling into her balloon. And adding another one and another one. Ben felt the pressure of the balloon against his gentle parts now. He opened his eyes, expecting to still only see a blue haze. But when they had been opened, he could see through the balloon! The balloon was almost completely transparent now. The other girls had a grin on their face and their balloons close to their lips, prepared to take action when the blue balloon would pop. It was a while ago when Ben had played with Unique 16” balloons, but he couldn’t remember they would get a size like this one or a transparency like this. It must be very close to popping. To his surprise Mandy wasn’t struggling at all with the mouthpiece and the neck the balloon had didn’t hinder her in continuing blowing the balloon.
Without a squeak or other warning the balloon suddenly exploded. Ben was covered by thousands of tiny bits of balloon and Mandy almost felt backwards. Kylie looked stunned for a few moments, but when she noticed Laura and Nathalie already had their balloons against their lips, she also quickly raised her balloon towards her face. Her green balloon still looked slightly smaller than the red and gold balloons.
KaBoom-Boom Bzzzz! Nathalie and Laura were left with nothing than a mouthpiece. All of them jumped from the sudden explosions and Katie let go her balloon, which buzzed through the room.
Ben was in cloud nine from what he just experienced. He was now covered with three colours of balloon pieces. He was sure the girls could see his boner, but he was happy he hadn’t orgasmed yet. But if the evening continued like this…
Old 25-10-2017, 03:33 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Not bad, looking forward to the next part.
Old 31-10-2017, 05:59 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Oh, I've been looking forward to this! What an explosive continuation...