X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SRider
    • Jun 2018

Nail, pin and cigarette popping

Dear BTP.Net,

How many of you actually enjoy popping balloons with fingernails, pins and cigarettes? I feel like these popping methods are overrepresented in videos compared to more "sensual" methods like blowing and straddling to pop; is this just my personal preference or is what is shown in videos really not reflective of what you yourselves like to do in your own play sessions?
    Last edited by SRider; 29-07-2018, 10:44.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Nail, pin and cigarette popping

I enjoy nail and pin popping, as long as it's done in a somewhat sensual way. I'm not a fan of cig popping, as smoking is kind of a turn off for me.

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

I don't smoke though but I like cig popping like this one:

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

When I was parked in my car with my buddy & home girl a few months back I was blowing up a purple "we love balloons " balloons United balloon & right when I had it at around twenty inches, in a lightning quick reflex he popped my balloon with his cigarette. I almost had a heart attack, lol

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

Cig pops are sooooo sexy
          The bigger the better

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Originally posted by SRider
            Dear BTP.Net,

How many of you actually enjoy popping balloons with fingernails, pins and cigarettes? I feel like these popping methods are overrepresented in videos compared to more "sensual" methods like blowing and straddling to pop; is this just my personal preference or is what is shown in videos really not reflective of what you yourselves like to do in your own play sessions?
            Y'all get the pitchforks and torches out for this one, folks.

I absolutely DESPISE any content which primarily features destruction by means of sharp implements, most notable pins. This is reflected in my collection of videos, as I currently have none which feature that method.

Nails aren't as bad, but I don't see too many clips that are appealing. I've got a few of those. The video must contain some other visually interesting things such as certain "features" of the model in the video, or other forms of popping also done.

Smoking is a case-by-case thing for me. IRL, I'm not a smoker (never tried cigarettes, I use weed on occasion). However, it has the potential to be a turn-on for me in some of these videos. It just depends on how it's done. I've definitely got a number of these in the collection.

My favorite methods, though, are blow-to-pop and sit-to-pop, for the same reasons you mentioned.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I like Pin/Needle pops because I like when a girl is in total control of the pop. My wife put a tiny sewing needle in the top of My Big Balloon one time. It still had a string on it that was blowing straight up in the Air as the Balloon Deflated. Another time She lost her little needle inside My Balloon on the First Prick. She was upset because she couldn't puncture more holes in it.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                • Mar 2023

My favorite is b2p, but I do like nail-, cig-, and pinpop too. Not so much doing it myself but if a girl does... Big like. Especially kiss of death and throwing the Ballon in the air and when it gets down... BAM!

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

I like to watch balloons Getting popped with a long sewing needle, tease the balloon then bust it
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• Axle
                    • Jan 2022

hate it. as far as i can tell it's a powerplay thing and that's just not how i work at all. never liked that dynamic. and that's not even mentioning the whole 'cheating' a s2p thing that you sometimes get in videos. i just switch those off and say "ok not meant for me then". but hey each to their own and all that.

to go armchair psychology on the subject i would guess if you want to dominate then sharp objects may work for you, if you want the unpredictability of the latex to be in charge then you ride like me.

i think it might be over represented amongst non-looner models because it is far easier and seen as less risky by those not in the know or who don't have high quality loons. when i encouraged a friend to join me in play she was kind of worried about hurting herself with the sorts of things i was doing and i can see the logic there. she didnt have my years of experience to know that the worst you could possibly get is maybe a little slap on your skin.
                    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
                      • Dec 2019

Well i'm pretty mindful during popping play and haven't noticed any sort of domination aspect to balloon popping.
                      Last pack of 25 I actually did a pin kiss of death for most of them, which was a nice rush.

Sit pop is most scary actually because of the falling aspect. If you love riding that wouldn't matter

Comment

• Javirod
                        • Aug 2022

I really enjoy pin popping, specially at home, because the sound of the balloon is not that loud. I also like videos of girls doing pin pop, or cigarrete popping, but I think my favorites are still the s2p

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                          • Feb 2023

To some extent I enjoy pin popping because it is a functional, efficient, matter-of-fact way to pop balloons and so seems kind of callous or casual which, as a former phobic (and still slight phobic) I have always kind of admired. And yes it does tend to be a little less loud which I sometimes prefer to the potentially eardrum hurting explosions of a BTP. On the flipside though, pin popping is not generally very sensual and there is not often much teasing or anticipation. It lacks some of the sensory inputs that I desire.
                          Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Scooter
                            • May 2022

Obviously I'm going by what I prefer in video here...

Uh... nail-popping's great. Love it. Pin's good when done as a tease. But for some reason though cig popping is a total turn-off. No idea why; it's not a health-related thing.

Comment

• loonlun
                              • Mar 2021

I might be rare because b2p is just not my thing, however nail popping is exciting to me because sometimes the balloon doesn't instantly explode and it gets all contorted and twisted in the person's hands before it bursts and that's hot. Pin popping is great if the balloons are tossed or are falling, and cig popping is also great but I don't smoke.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎