Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

New purchase tips

I'm thinking about a new purchase and this time I would to buy different kind of balloons, as non-popper I need your tips so I wouldn't wrong my purchase.

As many of you know, my favourite balloons are Tuf-Tex, especially 17" and 24", lately I'm loving the Unique 16" Mellyloon printed (due to I watched many clips of them in youtube)I know these kinds of balloons aren't recommended to non-poppers though, they look pretty nice and I really would rub them on me.
    Either should I avoid them at all costs considering their tiny nature or could enjoy them although I want them big? The same question for the Unique 24" they look very very sexy.
    Another question concern about Qualatex 16", I never had them, 24" only, how are they? Biggest and softest than Unique 16"? How about comparing Tuf-Tex 17" with?
    The last question is Belbal, many of you told me Belbal 14" are great though I assume they're too small for my taste or am I wrong? Said this, Bebals 36" look very huge and sexy, what you say about this balloon? Is it recommended to a non-popper? How's its shape? Can I inflate it big without fear of its burst?

Thanks for your responses.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: New purchase tips

I’ve had a few Unique 16” loons. They were more resilient than I expected, though I was reluctant to push my luck with the size. They felt wonderful, though, especially when they soften a bit. My best guess is that you’re fine as long as you don’t make them very tight, which seems to go against what you’re looking for.

Compared with U16”, Q16s are more durable but I don’t think they get as soft. Q16s tend to get tight as they approach a risky size, so it’s difficult to accidentally BTP one. They can soften with repeated inflation. As a nonpopper, you’re probably safer with Q16s if size is what you’re after.

I prefer TT17” over Q16” because I find Tuf-Tex balloons stretch easier past their rates size; plus the neck is superior. U16” tend to also stretch nicely, but TT17” are safer for nonpoppers.

I don’t think I’ve had Belbal 14” unless that was the freebie from B.U. (though I suspect not), but I’ve had Belbal 24” (B250) and Belbal 36” (B350), and I think they’re a dream for nonpoppers. The B350 can get quite large, or you can keep it smaller and it’s a fun ride. The neck is underwhelming, and it can take time to soften, but it’s very fun. Both large Belbals are very durable, so you should enjoy them.
    Last edited by BYGavia; 04-10-2018, 21:47. Reason: Word choice

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Thank you for your response
      I'm gonna buy Belbal 36" and one pack of Mellyloon Unique 16", those youtube videos hypnotized me ahahah I'll follow your tips about them though
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

I've never had problems with Unique 16"s being prone to popping. Even after repeated inflations. But then, I probably never inflated them enough to seriously neck, either. I quite like them for being simply big versions of the smaller balloons you find everywhere. The only thing I dislike about them is that some batches go sticky after they've been inflated a while.

I always found Qualatex 16"s a bit scary - they get very hard as they approach their rated size.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎