Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kbeecher
    • Jan 2018

Transformation fantasies about balloons

Do you ever fantasize about becoming a balloon? What situation would you place yourself in? What do you think it would feel like? Would you mind if you got popped? How would that happen to you if you could choose?

My wife knows of my “balloon thing” and while not turned on by balloons herself, she loves to tease me. We were at a carnival years back and she decided to play the “Balloon Water Race.” She played twice and won twice. The last balloon she popped was yellow (my favorite color). I noticed during the game the look of concentration on her face before the balloon burst into shreds that stuck to the back wall of the game. I said to her, “look how that balloon shredded!” She replied “oh dear, he had a catastrophe- poor thing.” That line has stuck with me over the years....I have fantasized what it would be like to experience actually being that yellow balloon. I wrote a story years back loosely based on these fantasies which is posted on this board in the story section. My wife has often playfully but forcibly popped other balloons over the years and always lets me know in a subtle manner that she knows it turns me on. I often consider these balloons “lucky” despite meeting their demise. Maybe I need to write some more stories!
    Last edited by Kbeecher; 01-10-2018, 15:39.
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Transformation fantasies about balloons

Can I just say how lucky you are?

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Since being carried by balloons is my huge fetish i fantasize more about that.
      I have tried a lot of various things to get the feeling of being carried or lifted by balloons..
      It started in my childhood with me fantasizing floating up the air with a lot of balloons.
      That fantasize has been stuck with me ever since.
      In my adult years i have been trying to live it out by floating on water with balloons.
      It's not quite like floating up in the air, but it's the closets thing to it that i have experienced.
      I do this on a GL1200 balloon (you can read about it on my thread FLOATING ON A GL1200 balloon).
      When i do this i often fantasize that the GL1200 balloon float up in the air with me on it.
      It's easy to do since the balloon is already carrying me and every little gust of wind push the balloon and me across the lake.
      This summer i did it nacked at nightime..
      Closing my eyes it was easy to imagine that i floated up in the air in the dark
      The thought of being a balloon mostly involves me in an inflatable latex suit filled with helium.
      Just the thought of being plugted to a helium tank in an inflatable latex suit and being inflated untill i totaly helpless float off is a huge turn on for me.
      This summer i bought a cheap inflatable latex fox catsuit on Ebay.
      It didn't take long before it broke and I had to touse it, but I was able to try floating in it on a lake even at night.
      It was quite easy to imagine that i was floating in the air.
      Yesterday i reseaved a new inflatable latex fox catsuit of a lot better quality and I can't wait untill summer so i can try floating in it.

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

I heard about that some years ago, if you are interested there’s a guy on VK.con who post pictures about a guy who turned into a balloon, and I like yo read them because they are very interesting (maybe you are that guy) but I just want you to know about that pictures
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Well. It's not me, but I'm sure dreaming about it

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

It's not a transformation fantasy as such, but I think for me, just having a woman around who understands the fetish; understands me, and who is willing and happy to inflate and play with balloons, is really all I'd want.

That is more than enough for me, if I'm honest. (I'm easily pleased!)

That said, if I could, I would love to be able to have a lady blow-up and tie huge bouquets (50 x 12", or 25 x 16") of helium-filled balloons to every part of me, with dozens and dozens of them attached, and then be able to just be kissed and cuddled by her, and feeling the balloons against each of us

That would be incredibly exciting and stimulating for me! If you've never felt the touch of a slightly soft, helium-filled balloon being gently pressed against your naked skin, it's a very sensual and erotic feeling. That would do more for me, than anything else!

Comment

• Helium1234
              • Dec 2016

Sounds like this - https://www.deviantart.com/heliumpon...ment-445284859

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Oh yes Helium 1234
                That particula story is one of my favorite storys on Deviantart.
                Especialy the part where he is invited to step over the balloons that's tied together and floated up in his croch.
                Floating with balloons that way is one of my wildest dreams

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍