X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zachd
    • Jul 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

Mid Michigan here. Been on the site for a long while, but this is my first post. I'm on the loonermap, but I never actually posted here. Didn't realize that blocked off so much of the site. I can't DM, make a new post, etc lol.

More into vinyl inflatables than balloons, but thankfully the forums cater to that as well.

Either way, I'll be around. ^^

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Welcome zachd , Michigan here also.
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Quark
        • Jul 2020

Hello everyone, my name is John, I'm from Czech republic, I'm currently 20 years old, I started enjoying inflatables when I was 10 years old (kinda early I know). I love riding tubes, swim rings (mainly Intex monster truck tire tube), beachballs and gym balls, all of these inflatables I prefer, must have one condition, they must be SOFT. Thanks, guys for letting me introduce.

Have a nice day or night (it depends on which time zone you live)

Comment

• Leone
          • May 2020

Hello everyone! 27yr old male from Australia here, absolutely shocked to find this forum and thought I was completely alone in my fetish for balloons (particularly helium filled ones)

Comment

• BusterBill
            Founder, Balloon Buddies
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Leone
            Hello everyone! 27yr old male from Australia here, absolutely shocked to find this forum and thought I was completely alone in my fetish for balloons (particularly helium filled ones)
            Isn't it exciting and delightful when yet another looner discovers that they aren't the only one? Welcome to the group, Mr. Australia, and rejoice in knowing that you are one of many thousands of balloon fetishists on planet earth.

Comment

• brazenzebra
              • Jul 2020

Hi everyone!

My name is Henry, I live in California, and I'm an old boomer looner from way back when. How far back? Well, I first remember associating balloons with pleasure sometime around 1957 when I was 7 years old. Been a looner ever since. I'm straight and a non-popper, although I do like to watch poppers in action. I may be the original balloon baker. I first started baking balloons and condoms in 1982 after reading some blurb on a box of condoms that said "avoid exposure to heat" or high temperatures or some baloney like that. So, right quick, I experimented with an oven and some condoms. Wow! They blew up so daggum big!! And, they were so daggum soft!!

These days I'm into baking pink nitrile gloves. You can see a rare photo share of one of my creations on Instagram. It's a Jeannie Pink nitrile glove that was coated with an agent, and then baked for a few minutes. It was almost as soft and squishy as a bubblegum bubble. Just google "nitrile looner" in the images section of Google. It should appear as one of the very first photos. Or, check username brazen.zebra on Instagram (that's brazen dot zebra, gotta have that dot). I posted a long comment beneath the photo on Instagram. Currently, I'm waiting for some Cattex giant mouse balloons to come in from Italy. I've been away from baking regular balloons for a while. I'm eager to see what I can do with some crystal Cattex mouse-heads.

I tend to be very shy, and I do not communicate on social media platforms very much. I've always been that way. Sorry. Must be an Aspie!

See y'all

Comment

• desertdude
                • Jul 2020

hiii,

i am a 24 year old non binary individual (he/she/they) and i've known about this forum for years but randomly decided to join today. i'm pretty shy and usually just observe rather than participate, but i'm working on that!

i'm a semi-popper, mostly just accidental pops or when i need to get rid of my balloons when people come over.

i had a really severe phobia of balloons when i was younger, and i was mostly just made fun of by my family instead of receiving the love and support i needed. it's left a bad scar that lingers to this day, as i'm still pretty afraid of other people interacting with balloons...

currently in a relationship with a boy, we've known each other since 6th grade but recently started dating out in the open. he knows i'm "into" balloons but we don't bring them into the bedroom.

i think i signed up for this forum to be able to talk about this part of myself with people who understand.. it's been a lonely life up until now grappling with this by myself.

thanks for reading!

Comment

• TheMole
                  • Nov 2019

Hey! Glad to have you! Hope you enjoy.

Comment

• Popper777
                    • Jul 2020

Hola a todos. Me llamo David, soy un looner de Galicia, España. Tengo 35 años y me alegra encontrar a otras personas que sienten la misma pasión y atracción que yo por los globos
                    Mi historia es la típica de muchos. Desde niño siempre he sentido mucho miedo por las explosiones repentinas, y para mi era muy angustioso el hecho de que hubiera personas jugando con globos, petardos, etc.
                    Algún día os contaré mi historia.

Me encanta estrujar los globos, hacerlos chirriar, aplastarlos entre mis piernas, hundir mis pies en ellos, hacer rebotar mi cuerpo sobre ellos, pero sobre todo, me excita mucho ver como un globo supera su tamaño y sus limites entre mis brazos, se vuelve mas transparente y duro hasta que finalmente explota estruendosamente en una lluvia de trocitos de latex.
                    Me gusta experimentar con todo tipo de globos, con todas las marcas, formas, colores, grosores e incluso con guantes de latex o condones.
                    Mi sueño por realizar es encontrar otro looner con el que poder disfrutar de este particular fetichismo en compañía.

Hi all. My name is David, I am a looner from Galicia, Spain. I am 35 years old and I am happy to meet other people who feel the same passion and attraction as I do for balloons: D
                    My story is typical of many. Since I was a child I have always been very afraid of sudden explosions, and for me it was very distressing that there were people playing with balloons, firecrackers, etc.
                    Someday I will tell you my story.

I love to squeeze the balloons, make them squeak, crush them between my legs, sink my feet into them, bounce my body on them, but above all, it excites me a lot to see how a balloon exceeds its size and its limits between my arms, it becomes more transparent and hard until it finally explodes thunderously in a shower of latex chips. : p
                    I like to experiment with all kinds of balloons, with all the brands, shapes, colors, thickness and even with latex gloves or condoms.
                    My dream to achieve is to find another looner with whom to enjoy this particular fetish in company. (Sorry if the translation is not good...)

Comment

• Loonermcpop
                      • Aug 2020

Hi aĺl, UK based semi-popper.

Looking for chats, and who knows what else, with other humans who find balloons as sensual and essential as I do.

Comment

• Albi
                        • Aug 2020

Hi!
                        I'm a 22 year old guy, definitely into playing with balloons, sort of a semi popper.
                        As many people here seem to be, I was incredibly afraid of balloons, so much so that my family still makes fun of me for it. And yet here I am, taking advantage of having my parents place to myself for a couple of weeks, filling a room with balloons and having the time of my life.
                        This forum has really helped me explore better my interest, buying the right things and really make the most of my summer,
                        So thank you all!

Comment

• Martin2020
                          • Jul 2020

Hello Vicci!
                          I'm Martin and I'm a fan of everything which is inflated to the point, nearly it pops, especially tight inflated large plastic bags. So I want to post some pictures of my bags and comments.

Best wishes!

Martin

Comment

• Common Loon
                            • Aug 2020

Hi B2P.net!

I'm returning from a long lost-my-password hiatus.

I'm The Common Loon -- 40/Male/Straight/Married, been around the looner web for more than 20 years now. I've been into balloon fiction and balloon science (though, strangely, never balloon science fiction). I've got a lot of practice as an amateur balloon deco/artist as well.

I was a phobic nonpopper for the first 10ish years and have since discovered some of the joys of popping... Basically I love tight balloons, 24" and smaller mostly, and popping mostly when it's under my control.

Good to be back and see so many new faces!

Comment

• Trephillips

Hi,
                              I'm 21, male, and I'm into exercise balls/yoga balls; personally I don't like popping but I love riding exercise balls a lot and talking about it

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum trephillips
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘