Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tam
    • Jun 2012

hi

hi all i love it when my bf blows up my inflatables by mouth and lets air out me the problam is he wants to know how it turns me on and how is it sexy can anyone help out thanks tam xx
  • Nick.giles1
    • Jun 2013

Re: hi

This is something that I've had a lot of difficulty trying to explain to women. I try to be open about my balloon fetish, but it usually results in strange looks... And then the questions... I try to show them some balloon clips online and hope that helps. But the majority of the videos out there aren't made by looners. And it seems kinda fake to me. But I guess it's a good starting point to help explain.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

With previous ex's, some tried but didn't really get the idea at all, they weren't getting much enjoyment from their use so I never really bought them up again very much. Some others did enjoy them though but non of them had any idea about the fetish scene with them.
      My current partner though had a few items of PVCwear (and latex) before we met, so introducing her to inflatables wasn't so much of a problem. She understood the appeal and why I enjoy them despite not having any previous experience with using them herself, but she took to them quite quickly really.
      It's still more my 'thing' than hers though. She knows how turned on I get by her interactions with them though and so it's one of those 'win, win' situations and we can both get much from using them together. Despite not getting turned on herself directly, she does very much like all the squeaking n creaking noises, and certainly knows how to talk all arousingly whilst we play with them together. She'll even ask if we're going to be using this, doing that or the other when we're apart working ect.... she knows just how to build all the tension whilst we're apart from each other which really drives us both on!

The main thing is though it's not all about balloons or inflatables, we put each other's physical needs first, the use of inflatables, or loons for that matter are just another small faccet of our physical relationship between us.
      I guess the best way is just a little innocent introduction- like a lilo or raft. If all goes well, next thing you'll be filling the room full of large balls, dinghies, balloons, ride on's n who knows what ever else lol!
      Last edited by craggy2012; 26-06-2013, 16:51.

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

I'm not really sure how it can be explained to someone that doesn't share the fetish, that's part of why it's a fetish
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• 69goon
          • Feb 2013

I've never told anyone about my fetish until i told 2 of my ex's.I was talking to one online one day and she always talked about her "toys" ie dildo's,vibrators and stuff and i figured screw it and told her i have toys too.She said really and asked what kind and i said balloons and she said really and wanted to hear what i do with them and was really interested.The next time we talked she told me how she bought some balloons and blew one up pretty tight and rode it naked and came all over it and thanked me for telling her about this fetish.The other ex was told the same way,and also tried it out too but didn't care for it as much even though she made a video for me with her riding some and sitting on one while using a vibrator.Since then she's rode balloons ontop of me sitting on them on my face and such.She said see if we were still together we could do this all the time.The 2 ex's even agreed and promised that one day they both would ride balloons ontop of me together and can't wait for that day to come.I guess telling them about my fetish was better late then never.lol.

Comment

• BeachBall
            • Apr 2012

The fact that it's not at all sexual is what makes it a fetish. A fetish is when you're turned on by something completely unrelated to sex - if you explain what a fetish is to him, that's pretty much all you can do.
            BeachBall

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍