Old 13-10-2018, 10:49 PM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone get caught ordering loons online
I would of used an Amazon locker but there's not one local to me and probably cost more than the money I had lol I'm alright with the mail man as the only hint at it being balloons is company name but the delivery driver should just put it through the letter box thanks for the suggestion
Old 13-10-2018, 11:54 PM

albertcerruti is on a distinguished road
My gf once got to my letterbox before I could get home from work in time. She actually open the parcel to my horror. She thought it was something else I had bought to fix up the rental property.

I found out when I came back home with the parcel lying open on the counter. She was busy in the kitchen and said..... “your parcel of balloons are here”. She knew about my fetish.... I was too mortified but strangely wished on the same token that I knew what was going in her head or to see her blow up one. I just quickly grab the box and dropped it off and my study desk and silently went back to the kitchen to help her. We never spoke of it throughout the evening.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:13 AM

If I was in that position I would be mortified and most likely feel sick I just hope nobody opens my package as I can't think of any excuses for why I have order frozen balloons just thinking about it makes me feel sick
Old 14-10-2018, 05:43 AM

albertcerruti is on a distinguished road
Well to be fair she knew about my fetish before the parcel came, so it was not too bad. But it was a little embarrassing to me..... I suppose the feeling would be the same if i opened her parcel and found out she bought a vibrator.

We did however had some sweet balloon fun the next couple of days later though....
Old 14-10-2018, 07:50 AM

drumrd is on a distinguished road
I never got caught while ordering online. Though one time I ordered at Loonerworld and payed with paypal, which my creditcard was connected to. But what I didn't realize was that my old address was connected with my paypal account.

So after a while I started questioning myself why the package took so long. So I emailed Alex from Loonerworld, and found out it was sent to my old address (2 bags of 17'' TT).

Fortunately the person from the student-dorm emailed me. She opened the package (Loonerworld is discrete) to find out my contact details (email). So she mentioned that she has a package with a lot of big balloons.

We made an appointment at a station and she gave me the package. I just said the balloons were for a big party. But I felt also a little caught cause she also could have googled loonerworld.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:20 PM

That must of been nerve racking going to collect them I would of been s****** my self the whole time. I now have to think of an item that I can use as an excuse for buying from a party store so far I have controller thumb stocks that came from a party shop anybody else have any ideas ?