• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Balloons or the girl who play with balloons

Originally posted by Balloon&girls
    , I agree with you that if the girl involved appears to enjoy playing with balloons, especially by having them reach their limit by using her lips, it would be a very attractive scene to me, smiling and gigglling while the value between their lips or tooth would also turned me on. Actually I prefer the girl appeared to be calm when the balloon go boom, rather than jumped out of her skin with loud screaming.
    Yes, I also prefer it if they remain calm when the balloon pops. It makes them seem more fearless and experienced with balloons.

Comment

• Orzel
      • Nov 2015

I will be that one guy -- as I have no really interest in people, it's always about balloons for me. Of course these can be popped in some nice or boring ways, too. ;}

Comment

• onesic6spd
        • Mar 2015

I love both, especially if the girl is really into it!!

Comment

• emptychi
          • Apr 2016

definitely girls, more and more

Comment

• Rushfan12
            • Jan 2017

I'm new here so please be kind. I feel a bit odd myself, I have this fetish but am also globophobic. I know, weird right? I used to be terrified of them, nowadays it's more of an aversion than a phobia though. I enjoy watching them be blown up by a beautiful woman but generally dislike the balloons themselves. I've only had a few sexual experiences and while my gf knew about my fetish and was willing to indulge, I was hesitant to engage. The smell and feel of the latex bothers me. I was afraid of ruining my experience by doing something I wasn't completely comfortable with. It's really the pop that gets me scared. I don't mind it in videos but the pop in real life always makes me jump out of my skin. My sexual experiences were over ten years ago though and when the opportunity arrives I'm willing to give it a try this time around. There, it feels good to get that out there. Feed back is not only welcome but encouraged. I've spoken to people about these things over the years but never to a fellow enthusiast. I'm curious what fellow fetishists think. Considering the theme of this thread, I'll finish with this. For me the thrill of the experience is entirely based on the woman and her behavior. Laughing, giggling, smiling, teasing, winking, blowing sensually, etc. That's what gets me going. OK, I'm done. Thanks for listening folks.

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

Definitely the girl with the balloons for me. I also have a pregnancy fetish so if the girl has a round belly bump and is playing with balloons thats even better!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Rushfan12
                I have this fetish but am also globophobic. I know, weird right?
                Not at all. Many many people with balloon fetishes developed it as a result of a childhood phobia, including myself. I too like the girl blowing the balloons more than the balloons, but I can definitely get off by blowing them myself too. I'd say watching videos of girls blowing balloons is slightly less arousing than blowing them myself, but neither as hot as watching them blow in real life.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                  • Jan 2015

Mind if I replace girls with guys?
                  Well for me it's kind of both. I haven't had the pleasure of really playing with another guy though. But seeing a guy popping them or playing with them in person just turns me on so much. There's a couple of guys I work with who I'd love to see how they'd react to the balloon kink (and one of them IS gay like me but he's got a bf so...:/)

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

I have a girlfriend who I love more than anything in my life, so only give me the balloons please, she will take care of blowing them for me
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Nittox
                      • Jan 2017

I love when a woman like to pop and especially if she likes it loud

Comment

• BallonBTP
                        • Apr 2020

To me it is the combination that has the greatest appeal. The fact that a woman is blowing up a balloon really big - and even better until it pops is a huge turn on.
                        It is best if she is doing it spontaneously. The reason why isn’t that important, but maybe doing it in a teasing way tops the list.
                        I prefer an everyday context for a sexual one - unless it is with my wife that is.

Greetings
                        BallonBTP

Comment

• Blowitbig
                          • Jan 2016

Definitely the balloon, even if the person is good looking ,if there isn't a balloon involved ,its just eye candy to look at ,but add a big balloon and the whole dynamic changes,
                          The bigger the better

Comment

• Mrbloon
                            • Sep 2018

It is a combination of both for me, its how big is the balloon? it is going to pop now or will it get a lot bigger before it pops? and if it is a long or odd balloon shape with ears or nose. Small and normal balloons being blown up do not interest me. For me the balloon is only about 10% of it.

A key part is how the person is blowing it up, I love it when the person blowing up the balloon is teasing. Even more so if they are having to blow hard. My favourite phrase from that would be "lets see how big i can get this balloon" Its normally bigger than you expect.

Another thing is when the person lets the balloon down after blowing it up to the max and then starts again and it gets bigger of course.

I find that videos never capture the tension of a real life BTP.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                              • Nov 2016

Yeah a girl trying to make a balloon as big as possible, via multiple inflation, stretching, blowing close to the limit, etc. is just about the hottest balloon-related thing I can imagine.

Comment

• marja

For me it is the person who is blowing to pop the balloon, who is the most important. I don't care about balloons blown to pieces on a pump. I care about the person popping them and their reaction.
                                The joy, or fear or... when blowing up the balloon and the response after the balloon pops are my key point of interests. That's why I dislike quite a bit of videos on youtube, as they stop 2 seconds after the balloons has popped. You don't have time to the persons reaction after the balloon has popped.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎