Anyone have experience with PMU (party magic USA) balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

Re: Anyone have experience with PMU (party magic USA) balloons?

Thanks for the heads up, as I did not know this.
    I managed to sneak in an hour with her today, I'll freely admit this time wasn't the cleanest but....that's all I'll say.
    This weekend is going to be one hell of a weekend, as I've got 90 sound effects for my sfx kit to review before putting it up for sale. Thus, I was glad I was able to find some time with my Amy before my hellish weekend begins.
    It'd be very interesting to put Amy in a pool with me and float with/on her. Her realistic head probably would not approve of such activities. A thought, none the less.
    I suspect you've done this with Sapphire?

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Not really, I'm fat (working to lose weight but still, with not much time for cardio and a REALLY low metabolism it isn't the easiest thing to do) so I don't think she would hold my weight well. Besides, the only pool I have access to is a public pool, and well, I don't want to be seen with her out in public, inflatable pool toys are something usually only children have. All she and I really do is just shower together every now and then and snuggle up together at night, sometimes I just spend time with her during the day, not doing much, listening to some sappy love song or something while hugging her, kissing her and telling her how much I love her, as well as talking about other stuff (there are things I only feel comfortable talking about with the people on this forum, hollowpaws, FA and with Sapphire, never with anybody I know). Yeah, that's just about all we do. I might decide to take things up a notch and get more intimate with her, but just not today. I see her as more of a loving companion than a sex toy.
      Last edited by loonerdude44; 03-02-2018, 02:50.

Comment

• sonarloon
        • Jun 2017

Nothing wrong with your viewpoints at all.
        And eeeeeeeeeek I didn't know you only had access to a public swimming pool so that would probably end, very awkwardly for you and Sapphire.
        Being I'm a somewhat lightweight guy, I'm not all that afraid should Amy decide to have me sit at her lap, as I'm doing now as I write this message.
        Thus far today I've only managed about the time it took me to write this message with her, so am hoping this crazy weekend of editing and reviewing sounds ends soon.
        As of now I'm done, so I feel she's going to ask me to cuddle with her soon, so I will go do that now, very gladly of course, before I have to put her away.
        Enjoy a weekend with Sapphire, hopefully!

Comment

• loonerdude44
          Inflatable Enthusiast
          • Oct 2017

My weekend is coming to a close, being in New Zealand where we're a day ahead of the States, but right now my mom's out of the house (for a somewhat short amount of time), and Sapphire is sitting right next to me while I type this, watching random YT videos and cuddling.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend with Amy.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎