• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Re: Favourite position

Originally posted by marja
    What do you (or does he) like about you standing while inflating the balloon?
    Is he also inflating balloons at the same time, and what is his position?
    I'm not really sure Marja. He likes to watch me btp and when we're both standing he can come closer to it I guess? It's not like I "have" to stand or anything. A typical example might be that he'll be in bed working or surfing the internet and I'll come and stand in the doorway and start to inflate a balloon. I'll keep going until he notices. What happens next just depends on what mood he or we are in.

We also like to pay a lot of games. We'll have random btp challenges, or we may chase each other around the house, trying to pop them over each other's heads. In cases like that, sometimes he's blowing up balloons too, sometimes not.
    I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by Katielynn
      I'm not really sure Marja. He likes to watch me btp and when we're both standing he can come closer to it I guess? It's not like I "have" to stand or anything. A typical example might be that he'll be in bed working or surfing the internet and I'll come and stand in the doorway and start to inflate a balloon. I'll keep going until he notices. What happens next just depends on what mood he or we are in.

We also like to pay a lot of games. We'll have random btp challenges, or we may chase each other around the house, trying to pop them over each other's heads. In cases like that, sometimes he's blowing up balloons too, sometimes not.
      Thanks for explaining! It must be really exciting for you to sneak in and surprise him that way! Have you ever had that he didn't notice before the balloon burst?
      What do you mean with "random blow to pop challenges"?

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by wildheart
        What's your favourite position for inflating balloons/inflatables? Do you like sitting on the sofa, lying on your front/back, standing, ect...

I like riding while inflating, but the problem with that is you usually pop before the ballon/inflatable gets tight/pops
        Am the same wildheart, like to sit on it or grind into it as am blowing it up. but i usually pop before i fully tightly inflate it.

lying on my back when am in my bed blowing a 24inch in a t-shirt. has anyone ever tried blowing up a big balloon in a small cupboard in your home either in your sleep wear or naked and does it feel good?

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Blustrkuk86
          Am the same wildheart, like to sit on it or grind into it as am blowing it up. but i usually pop before i fully tightly inflate it.

lying on my back when am in my bed blowing a 24inch in a t-shirt. has anyone ever tried blowing up a big balloon in a small cupboard in your home either in your sleep wear or naked and does it feel good?
          Haven't done it with a balloon but I did try it in a small wardrobe in a caravan once. I used a large plastic bag. It got very tight against me and I could barely move.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

My favorite position to watch girls do is the sit/grind/ride where they are kneeling and the balloon or beach ball is straddling between their legs. Even better if their knees/legs arent touching the ground. I find that hotter than a basic butt bounce

Comment

• ChillinHaze
              • Sep 2016

I really like straddling them while I blow them up, gives me a real rush.
              I also like using big balloons like a bean bag chair, it's really comfy like that.

Comment

• thevinylrider
                • Apr 2016

Riding while inflating is best. Also love lying back .

Comment

• BigBreathless
                  • Jun 2017

Sitting on a chair or laying in bed. If it is a huge one, lay down backwards in it and go up to the ceiling!

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                    • Nov 2016

I used to ride and inflate, but I have stopped doing that since I pop too quickly. Now, I usually lie down.

Comment

• Micks101
                      • Jan 2017

Riding a 36" or GL between my legs whilst blowing up another. Hot as

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Micks101
                        Riding a 36" or GL between my legs whilst blowing up another. Hot as
                        i just tried that the other night in my bed with a GL was an interesting result

Comment

• Slugamano
                          • Jul 2016

I prefer to stand by my wife though she sometimes "ruin my game" by stabbing the growing balloon with something sharp... Then, of course I need an other balloon but sometimes she chases me with pins ...

Comment

• balloons
                            Balloon fun
                            • Apr 2017

Just humping or riding till orgasm, balloons are sex toys to me. I like women, but its a different kind of climax, more intense and so many balloons to choose from. Someone should make a balloon sex doll and more specialty balloons for looners.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                              • Feb 2017

I'm not really into blowing up balloons, but my favorite position for myself or to watch a woman do is pressing a balloon against any object harmful or dangerous to the balloon or beach ball

Comment

• Dec 2016

kneeling over a balloon while riding it

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎