X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

72" beach balls potentially local (UK)

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I was wandering round a local garden centre this weekend and in the childrens toys section noticed Intex clear (with coloured spots) 72" beach balls for £14.99 (it was a bit hard to miss as there was a girl pumping it up with a noisy small hand pump).

Not seen these in shops before, so guessing it's a new retail line for Intex stockist this year in the UK. So if you're on the lookout for a huge beach ball this year, try your local garden centre.
    Vicci x
  • inflatablelover21
    • Jun 2015

Re: 72" beach balls potentially local (UK)

Im seeing loads of beachballs in pound shops now just got 7 beach balls today lol

Comment

• John225
      • Jan 2018

I think that one is new this year, I had to get them from amazon but I like them, i couldn't find a good use for them but good quality and seems durable

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I know the ones you're talking about. Never seen them in shops before but they do look fun. Will have to keep an eye out.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• kosmos
          • May 2017

Originally posted by Vicci
          Just thought I'd let you guys know, I was wandering round a local garden centre this weekend and in the childrens toys section noticed Intex clear (with coloured spots) 72" beach balls for £14.99 (it was a bit hard to miss as there was a girl pumping it up with a noisy small hand pump).

Not seen these in shops before, so guessing it's a new retail line for Intex stockist this year in the UK. So if you're on the lookout for a huge beach ball this year, try your local garden centre.
          Found them in the US, although it was difficult, checked my local Wal-Mart which owns Asda in the UK and nothing just small 24" beach balls.
          The only place i found it was Marshalls/Homegoods (part of TJMaxx in the US/TKMaxx in the UK) and it was 12.99 which is about 10 GBP, i hope to find more of them.
          Last edited by kosmos; 20-06-2018, 13:04.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎