Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon_Lover_626
    • Apr 2017

Increase Size?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. My fetish started off as a phobia and while I do like popping balloons, I am still getting used to it. I like 12" balloons but I was at the store today and saw a 17" balloon. I've always thought about trying a larger size but should I wait until I'm used to popping more? Or should I just give the larger size a go? I don't live alone so I wouldn't be able to keep it blown up. Thanks!
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Increase Size?

Hey I say do whatever feels "right"! I know that can seem like such a generic cop-out answer, but truthfully I'd say listen to what your emotions are telling you. If you're thinking so hard about whether or not you should try a new size, that's all time that you could be spending experiencing something new. Of course if your personality is such that you are much more cautious or anxious than others, perhaps taking it slow may help. But if you're like me and enjoy taking risks and/or discovering new things, I don't see what's holding ya back! Personally, trying new things has been what makes balloons such a special and exciting experience. But at the end of the day, just remember to have fun! I wish you all the best in your loonering

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by LoudPopper
      Hey I say do whatever feels "right"! I know that can seem like such a generic cop-out answer, but truthfully I'd say listen to what your emotions are telling you. If you're thinking so hard about whether or not you should try a new size, that's all time that you could be spending experiencing something new. Of course if your personality is such that you are much more cautious or anxious than others, perhaps taking it slow may help. But if you're like me and enjoy taking risks and/or discovering new things, I don't see what's holding ya back! Personally, trying new things has been what makes balloons such a special and exciting experience. But at the end of the day, just remember to have fun! I wish you all the best in your loonering
      Thanks!! I think I will give it a go. Everything you said is so true and I won't know what I truly like and don't like if I haven't tried it!

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

Amen to that! Give it a whirl and tell everyone how it goes! Personally, 16 and 17"ers are my favorites and I use those for my looning. However I'm getting back into 12"ers these days.

Also, here's another thing to try (I can add pics): I'm starting to enjoy filling up the 12"ers inside the 17" balloons. I tie off one balloon completely and half-tie the second balloon. Basically, it means that either a half-tied balloon is completely stuck inside the tied balloon, or a tied off balloon is stuck inside a half-tied one. Either way, I love this because in order to get to one balloon, I half to pop the other. I force myself to BTP the half-tied 17"ers to get the 12"s so I can pop them however. Or I nail-pop the fully tied 17" balloon so that I can get to the half-tied 12" on the inside, which I then force myself to BTP.

Anyways, I wish you all the fun!

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
          • Apr 2017

Depends what you're doing with them. If you're going straight for the pop, then you can pop a few 12" until you find that's hardly bothering you. Then its the perfect time to pop some bigger balloons to ramp up the excitement.

If you're riding them, then you can vary the inflation level and the surface. WhenI start out, I go on the bed where balloons don't pop as easy and the fall not so dangerous. I might even put doona cover over my back/legs and use an ear protector thingo. But by the end of the session I'm bouncing away on a coffee table getting bruises all over the place.

Comment

• robert
            • Jan 2017

i started b2p days ago i can see how hard it is to increase size. My fetish started also because of my phobia. i began with 9" balloons same day i did 12" last night i did a 14" now is it waiting of my loan so i can buy more balloons because i ran out on my stash but what you can do is put gloves on i have also latex fetish so no problems for me (A). get a industrial ear protection.First do a pew b2p with that it helps you the get over the fear of hitting youre face etc, and then b2p without ear protection. and maybe start with inflate the balloon at max size and do first pin popping and s2p. and another tip i started everyday with 9 or 12" balloons for the feeling and the adrenaline rush that makes popping bigger balloons easier

Comment

• Barcelona33
              • Sep 2017

look with what you are more comfortable as they tell you
              but in my personal opinion 12 "is small

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘