Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StimulatorSimulator
    • Jun 2018

Where to find vinyl sheets/patches

Not the patch kits they sell at Walmart or something.
    Where can you find a roll or sheet of inflatable grade (0.4mm) vinyl? If I search 40 gauge or 16 mil vinyl all I get is marine vinyl - has a fabric backing, can't use it for patching, or clear vinyl - very hard to work with on the exterior of toys and floats as it clouds up. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, any vinyl I find that does fit the bill is the adhesive type, is there any way to remove the adhesive backing?

Really want to repair some the toys I have but I don't have the right color, as white and black look really bad on brown or blue toys.
  • DatJohnDoeTho
    • Nov 2016

Re: Where to find vinyl sheets/patches

Personally I'll get those Intex Paradise beachballs, overinflate and sitpop them andcut the transparent panels up to the desired size and shape with rounded off edges.Getting vinyl cement is quite another story

Comment

• SuTeKh
      • Sep 2018

Flextape actually works really well for repairing inflatables! I honestly recommend them over the repair patches anyday!

Comment

• Seasidelad
        • Sep 2018

I found this hard to find too. I kept pieces from old damaged toys including clear to use as I couldn’t find sheet anywhere.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎