Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Many pops or one big bang?

If you had the choice between blowing to pop a whole bag of 12 inches, 3 14 inches and one 24 inch. What would you choose? Same goes for watching videos.

Most people seem to prefer one huge balloon but I like lots of smaller blow to pops. I love how tight they get and how fast you can pop them if you blow quickly.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Claire123
    • Oct 2016

Re: Many pops or one big bang?

Definitely bag of 12 inch ones for me. I prefer smaller balloons anyway. My fetish developed around 'normal' sized balloons so this is what I have continued to like.

I like that they get tight and to that bursting point quicker.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
      • Jun 2015

I'd say a nice big one since it's the tension of when it's going to burst that is a turn on, also teasing

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

The bag of 12" balloons. I love going on a popping frenzy sometimes

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Claire123
          Definitely bag of 12 inch ones for me. I prefer smaller balloons anyway. My fetish developed around 'normal' sized balloons so this is what I have continued to like.

Sometimes I start with the intention of playing with and popping one, then...I get excited and just want to pop a lot. I wish I knew why I change from time to time, but I also like the variety.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Claire123

I'm precisely the same way, 14" balloons are ok too but any larger than that and they don't do as much for me. It's something about the rate at which their shape goes from under to fully to over inflated. If it happens too slowly it doesn't seem as interesting.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
              I'm precisely the same way, 14" balloons are ok too but any larger than that and they don't do as much for me. It's something about the rate at which their shape goes from under to fully to over inflated. If it happens too slowly it doesn't seem as interesting.
              Exactly the same for me. Love it when a single breath can take it from pear shape to full neck.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

One big bang for me!

I'm.more into large balloons like Cattex 55's and 72's these days over bags of 12, 14 or similar sizes. But- any 24 or 36 sized loons are my favourites for sit to pop rides.

Comment

• Mailman Looner
                  • Jan 2017

Many pops. I love just getting a bunch of 12"-16" and just going crazy. Big bangs are okay but having that multiple pops is more fun and pleasurable to me.

Comment

• Barcelona33
                    • Sep 2017

I would surely choose the second option, those of 14 ", the bag of 12" I do not know how small the truth would be, but I'm used to using 16 ", I'm 24" at home but I think it's too much, and that they need to invest too much time

Comment

• SusieDK
                      • Dec 2017

Hi there,

Actually I practically always have a somewhat similar choice as I have all 3 kinds of balloons, and it very much depends on my current mood which I choose.

However if I didn’t have any balloons at all and was offered the choice I think I would go for the bag of 12” balloons - mainly because I then would have more balloons. I would probably spare some for future sessions and a whole bag would last much longer.

I am not sure if this is really what the question is about though. It might also be about what is best - few bigger or many small balloons, comparing blowing few bigger or one really big balloon to having a popping spree with many smaller (yet still nicely big) balloons. I will try to write a few comments to this as well:

First a little about the loudness of the bang. To my experience it is not so that bigger balloons pop more loudly than smaller. The 12” balloons pop just as loudly - if not even louder - than a 24” balloon (of which I have only tried Tuftex and Qualatex). Besides to me it is not really the pop that is the most exciting. The most excitement comes from the anticipation of the balloon going to explode any moment. Balloons have sort of an excitement interval reaching from the neck getting full and until the balloon finally pops. This interval is longer for bigger balloons, giving more time for the excitement to increase before the balloon pops. The moment of the pop gives a short - but significant - boost of excitement, quickly followed by a decrease because the “danger” is no longer there. This means that the choice between many small or one (or few) big balloon(s) becomes a choice between one longer and constantly increasing excitement or kind of a wave of many shorter excitements with calm downs in between.
                      Then what would I prefer? My rather dumb answer is that I don’t really know. Both is great, and sometimes I would like the one and sometimes the other. If I only have time for a ‘quickie’ I would probably go for a 14” or/and maybe a couple of 12” balloons, and if I had really good time, I would go for blowing a big balloon up slowly and enjoy the increasing excitement and anticipation.

The above refers to a ‘turn-on-session’. For a plain fun session I would however definately prefer the bag og 12”ers. It is so much fun just to blow and blow so many balloons until they pop, and I feel really really cool daring to just go on and on with balloon after balloon.

I am painfully aware that my reply probably doesn’t make much sense, and maybe I shouldn’t have tried to reply to it. It was just such a fun issue, that I couldn’t help it

Anyway thank you for reading my posting!

Susie
                      Last edited by SusieDK; 10-01-2018, 03:41. Reason: Supplying a missing word.

Comment

• Meililoon
                        aka lyckr
                        • Sep 2014

I get what you mean. It comes down to whether you want to experience a long build up before the bang, or a steady supply of excitement throughout the session. I usually have more fun with the latter, as I usually have to pop a few before I get over the initial anxiousness and start to really enjoy it. I might switch to some bigger balloons once I get in the mood though, but I don't mind if I only have a bunch of 12" balloons.

Comment

• SusieDK
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by lyckr
                          I get what you mean. It comes down to whether you want to experience a long build up before the bang, or a steady supply of excitement throughout the session. I usually have more fun with the latter, as I usually have to pop a few before I get over the initial anxiousness and start to really enjoy it. I might switch to some bigger balloons once I get in the mood though, but I don't mind if I only have a bunch of 12" balloons.
                          Hi there,

12" balloons work fine for me too. Actually all medium sized balloons are great.

Susie

Comment

• Barcelona33
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                            I am painfully aware that my reply probably doesn’t make much sense, and maybe I shouldn’t have tried to reply to it. It was just such a fun issue, that I couldn’t help it
                            his answer makes sense and is a way of interpreting the question, it has been very curious to read. I prefer people who like to give their opinion and keep a forum alive.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                              • Jan 2016

If I had to choose, it'd be the bag of 12"ers. Like somebody brought up, smaller balloons can be just as loud as big ones. And just like my name says, it's all about the loud pops for me. Also since I'm all about the popping, the more pops, the better.

If I did have my way though, I'd probably chose 12 16"ers, probably U16's... or maybe TT17's. U16's are my favorite to BTP bc they're a good size, easy to explode and make a nice sound when they go off. But I have a love-hate relationship with TT17's b/c they make such a huge noise and they get so much bigger before they go off. But they're thicker so they take so much longer and more effort to BTP. For some reason, although I've honestly lost count of how many BTP's I've done to this day, I can still chicken out on 17" and above. I've only BTP'd 1 Tuf-tex 24 and 1 Qualatex 24. I wanna do it so bad, but the anticipation kills me! I see a lot of folks on Youtube who can BTP 24", 36" and even 54" loons (like Misslooner) and I am so jealous. I wish I could do it.

A lot of times though in order to save time, even with 12"ers, I'll just usually inflate the balloon with an inflator right up until it forms a neck. Then I'll just finish the balloon off by mouth. That way I get through more balloons. If I make a balloon room though, I'll fill the room but half-tie about half of the balloons (usually U16's TT17's and 14" Bebals) in the room. That way anytime while I'm playing, I can just grab a random balloon and I'll only be 10-15 breaths away from a BTP. I wonder sometimes if I'm missing out on a lot of that rush that comes from anticipating the balloon exploding because I use the inflator. But at the end of the day, the more balloons that get popped, the happier I am.
                              Last edited by LoudPopper; 18-12-2017, 03:02.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎