What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Originally posted by loonlover817
    nah ride them to pop and cum lol what would u do loonerdude?
    Well I'd just leave them alone and leave the sexy shit for larger balloons that can be ridden, although not too hard, I'm kinda against popping balloons.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

The only seriously overinflated balloons I’ve ever seen are my own!

Sure, you see slightly overinflated out n about, but these are often new balloons, inflated once. Looners reuse theirs (unless for popping) so they will get bigger n bigger each time with each subsequent inflation

Comment

• Claire123
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Vicci
        Don't you just love it when you're wandering through town to get your morning coffee and there's a charity stand setting up, with two ladies who can't seem to figure out how to shut off the helium...
        Amazing. I would have been watching for ages Did any pop?

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

Not whilst I was passing, but I couldn't hang around as I had a conference call to be back for. I just grabbed a few and went on my way.
          Vicci x

Comment

• loonlover817
            • Feb 2018

did u ask for the balloons or did u just take them? is it ok to just take balloons from like dealerships or store displays?
            lover your loons forever

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

They are amazing Vinci thanks for sharing. It’s a bonus for me when you get the valves too! There is a new wickes hardware store opening near me today so I am going to pay a visit to see how many balloons I can get hold of!!

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

Two things I forgot to ask..

A) how do you feel when your walking around with those balloons, I always get balloons when I see them available so am keen to understand how others feel

B) are they belbals?

Comment

• Shaxx
                  • Jun 2017

Wow those are amazing. I am also interested if you asked for them or just took them and how you got away with 4!
                  I wish some of the places around here would give away such well inflated balloons but most places that do give them away are really disappointing.

Comment

• loonlover817
                    • Feb 2018

Yeah i can never get away with any. I love seeing balloons that are about to pop especially at car dealerhips
                    lover your loons forever

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                      • May 2016

i was at the grocery store once and there was a woman who couldn't seem to figure out how to work the helium tank. she'd blow the balloons way too big, and then she'd blow them a little more, then they'd explode. she blew two to popping while i was waiting in line to pay for my groceries. i wanted to say, honey, it's not that hard, just take the balloon off the nozzle, but i think she kept letting more helium in when she tried to do that. she had a really embarrassed look on her face, so i don't think it was on purpose. last i saw her she was standing there looking confused with this massively overinflated balloon on the nozzle, probably trying to figure out how to get it off without blowing it up more and popping it. as i was walking out the door, i heard the BANG!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Lmfao!!!!
                        That was hilarious, blowhyoooge
                        I would've paid to have seen that!

Comment

• Vicci
                          Blown to bits
                          • Oct 2009

I just said "oh can I take some balloons?" at which point she handed me 6 (2 escaped en-route home - they were so over-filled that they came off the valves)

Originally posted by Seasider
                          Two things I forgot to ask..

A) how do you feel when your walking around with those balloons, I always get balloons when I see them available so am keen to understand how others feel

B) are they belbals?
                          a) no different to carrying a bag of shopping, apart from you get small kids shouting to their mothers "look mummy balloons!". People buy balloons for parties every day and carry them through town, so it's quite normal.
                          b) I think so... they seem to have the wide Belbal neck
                          Vicci x

Comment

• kahuna09
                            • Jul 2013

i always seem to get embarrassed by purchasing balloons least in the old brick and mortar stores. i always think that someone knows that i am a looner and are like look at him. but like you said people buy balloons everyday. guess its not all that un normal for people to buy balloons and be carting them home. i love the on line stores where you can buy all you want and not feel like you are judged when you buy hundreds of dollars worth of balloons.

a) no different to carrying a bag of shopping, apart from you get small kids shouting to their mothers "look mummy balloons!". People buy balloons for parties every day and carry them through town, so it's quite normal.
                            b) I think so... they seem to have the wide Belbal neck[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Seasider
                              • Jan 2016

Hi vicci thanks for your reply. I am not bothered when I get hold of balloons from shops, restaurants etc. I think it is because I am so focussed on getting the balloons I seem to lose sense of what’s going on around me!! I was in my local Homebase last night buying bird food and noticed they now have a balloon tree at the front of the store. They had a variety of print types from the suppliers they use for their kitchens and compani s like silicon paint. I couldn’t get any balloons to take but I am going to go back this weekend and see what in van get ! Apologies as I know it’s off topic for this thread and they were only q11.

Comment

• kosmos
                                • May 2017

Originally posted by Vicci
                                I just said "oh can I take some balloons?" at which point she handed me 6 (2 escaped en-route home - they were so over-filled that they came off the valves)

b) I think so... they seem to have the wide Belbal neck
                                Hi vicci thanks for posting that beautiful pic of overinflated balloons, i wish i could see balloons like that here but unfortunately there is way too many latex allergies where i live (nearly 99% of doctors offices only use Nitrile (butadiene) Latex)) (that and lawsuits, and using only cheap chinese 9 inch) i wish i could get some of those charity balloons.
                                Last edited by kosmos; 03-03-2018, 22:22.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎