Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon_Lover_626
    • Apr 2017

Birthday fun!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I've been wondering how I might "celebrate" if I got some balloon time. This got me wondering, how do you guys "celebrate" your birthday's with balloons?? Thanks to everyone in advance for your time and responses.
  • Tightshine
    • Jun 2013

Re: Birthday fun!

Heya, I don´t really celebrate my birthday but some balloon fun sounds good.
    I think I would try something special for the occasion. For instance tieing all ballons into 6 balloon blobs. The clusters look cool and they are awesome to mess around with.

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Tightshine
      Heya, I don´t really celebrate my birthday but some balloon fun sounds good.
      I think I would try something special for the occasion. For instance tieing all ballons into 6 balloon blobs. The clusters look cool and they are awesome to mess around with.
      Tightshine, I totally agree! I've always loved the look of clusters and they are so much fun. I made one a couple years ago but haven't gotten a chance to do it again. They would be perfect for a birthday.

Comment

• Tightshine
        • Jun 2013

I tried it once with TT24s. Almost ran out of space there. haha

Comment

• rrothchild
          • Mar 2018

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as how I enjoy the balloons, but I will say, you should get a bunch of "Happy Birthday" print balloons. My birthday (and sometimes New Years) are the only times I feel comfortable just having balloons laying out around the house. Like I'm sure a lot of us, I keep my love of balloons hidden from almost everyone and I enjoy the chance to have balloons out in the open for a while. It's my birthday present to myself!

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
            • Apr 2017

I tried it once with TT24s. Almost ran out of space there. haha
            Oh my haha I can see why! I used 12 12" ones for the cluster. I've never actually used a balloon larger than 12" due to phobia and space haha

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by rrothchild
              Nothing out of the ordinary as far as how I enjoy the balloons, but I will say, you should get a bunch of "Happy Birthday" print balloons. My birthday (and sometimes New Years) are the only times I feel comfortable just having balloons laying out around the house. Like I'm sure a lot of us, I keep my love of balloons hidden from almost everyone and I enjoy the chance to have balloons out in the open for a while. It's my birthday present to myself!
              Getting "Happy Birthday" balloons definitely sounds like a good plan! And I totally agree with you on wanting to just have the out and about! Unfortunately I still live with the parents so I can't do that now but I'll definitely be doing that in the future! That really sounds like an awesome present to yourself

Comment

• Tightshine
                • Jun 2013

You could try to advance a little. I would suggest the bebal 14".
                They are not crazy big but pretty sturdy,

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
                  • Apr 2017

You could try to advance a little. I would suggest the bebal 14".
                  They are not crazy big but pretty sturdy,
                  Huh, I'll definitely have to look into them! Where do you usually purchase them from and is the packaging nondescript? I'd be shipping to the States but I unfortunately still live at home and my family usually recieves my packages.

Comment

• Tightshine
                    • Jun 2013

I usually buy at loonerworld or balloons-united.com.
                    Both send discreetly, but I´m not sure if it is feasible for you to order from Europe.

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
                      • Apr 2017

I usually buy at loonerworld or balloons-united.com.
                      Both send discreetly, but I´m not sure if it is feasible for you to order from Europe.
                      Ah darn ok, I'll have to keep an eye out and see where I might be able to get them. I know there's a store near me that sells 16" but they are super expensive and I don't know if they are any good.

Comment

• SusieDK
                        • Dec 2017

Hi there,

I think Kaboom Balloons have Belbal balloons as well. They are not that expensive, I think.

The link shows the crystal colored ones, but they have them in standard colors too.

The Belbals are pretty good balloons with a long neck and a somewhat special, but nice shape. They are quite strong and pop with a loud bang. Have fun

Sincerely
                        Susie

Comment

• Black_Bear
                          • May 2013

It's not letting me upload pics. But I always have 16" helium balloons with me with birthday printing or polka dots. This year I did two. On Saturday I went to a Korean bbq place with 3 qualatex jewel tone in blue, magenta, and yellow. They were just table decoration.
                          Today is my actual birthday, and I filled a Magenta Birthday print 16" fairly well inflated, and walked around with it. We went to the beach to lay down, and since I half tied it, I sucked the helium out, and blew it back up. I was teasing my gf and ended up doing a b2p. It popped early, but was still really big. A few people looked at us, but we didn't get in trouble.
                          I still have the 3 balloons from Saturday all half tied, but they are staring to oxydize a bit. B2p would be Fun, but the bang won't be as satisfying.

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                            Hi there,

I think Kaboom Balloons have Belbal balloons as well. They are not that expensive, I think.

The link shows the crystal colored ones, but they have them in standard colors too.

The Belbals are pretty good balloons with a long neck and a somewhat special, but nice shape. They are quite strong and pop with a loud bang. Have fun

Sincerely
                            Susie
                            Hey Susie! I'll definitely have to look into that site! The crystal ones look really nice so I might have to splurge on day haha

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
                              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Black_Bear
                              It's not letting me upload pics. But I always have 16" helium balloons with me with birthday printing or polka dots. This year I did two. On Saturday I went to a Korean bbq place with 3 qualatex jewel tone in blue, magenta, and yellow. They were just table decoration.
                              Today is my actual birthday, and I filled a Magenta Birthday print 16" fairly well inflated, and walked around with it. We went to the beach to lay down, and since I half tied it, I sucked the helium out, and blew it back up. I was teasing my gf and ended up doing a b2p. It popped early, but was still really big. A few people looked at us, but we didn't get in trouble.
                              I still have the 3 balloons from Saturday all half tied, but they are staring to oxydize a bit. B2p would be Fun, but the bang won't be as satisfying.
                              Hey Black Bear, happy birthday!! That definitely sounds like an awesome birthday tradition! I honestly wouldn't have the courage to use balloons in public haha. It's also really awesome that your girlfriend is that chill about it. My girlfriend is still getting used to the fetish in general. Sounds like at some point I'll definitely have to try a 14" or a 16".

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎