Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Violence of B2P

I had closed up a few minutes early at work last night, and was in the mood to have a tiny bit of fun. I had all my decorating balloons with me including a bag of 16" Qualatex Jewel Polka Dots that were dated 10 months ago. I looked for a lip that I could hold onto the entire time and started blowing it. It was Magenta coloured. I wanted to be fast so I blew quite steady and had a big neck on it in less than a minute. I must of covered the inside in saliva though, because the balloon kept growing. Neck full inflated, as hard as a rock, but it kept going. I must of put 10 more full blows into it. Finally it exploded with a massive bang, and shredded absolutely everywhere. I did it in a bit of an open space, but the pieces landed over 20 feet away from where I was sitting. I've had 2 balloons in my life shred into 1,000 bits. This was number 3. This balloon not only made clean up a giant 15 minute pain, but shocked me also. I have to think this balloon was a one off, because the other two I mentioned were from a pump. I've never seen a balloon explode in such a violent way from my own lungs. I loved it, and will probably do some with my gf tomorrow at a park. Just seeing a very beautiful color and printed balloon so big, and the next second in 1,200 pieces was an adrenaline rush.
    Have you ever been surprised from b2p in a way like this?
    Last edited by Black_Bear; 13-10-2015, 16:59.
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Violence of B2P

Wow... I got anxiety just from reading your story, lol! Talk about a freak balloon...must have been a perfectly uniformed one off for it to get so big & turn to confetti like that Awesome!

Comment

• marja

Re: Violence of B2P

Really nice to read how many pieces were left after your blow to pop!
      I've never seen that many number of pieces, but I agree that blow to pops can be really violent!
      How did your gf react when you ask her to do a b2p in the park?

Comment

Working...