Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someloonerguy
    • Aug 2016

A modest balloon order

So, last summer I made an account on Fetlife and, soon after, found a decent sized group of kinksters that have meetups. I joined their group and have been attending meetups and even parties. I have become known in the group as the balloon guy and it's been a cool experience. I'm the first looner that any of them have ever met and have been slowly introducing the balloon fetish to the group.

So I've got in an order for 60 Belbal 14" coming in soon. I'm hoping to maybe get some blown to pop at an event soon.
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: A modest balloon order

That sounds pretty cool. Always wondered what it'd be like to join a Fet group and attend a meet-up or something. I doubt I'll ever try to be honest. Well... I'll definitely someday attend a more specific balloon meet-up. The only problem is that us looners are so well cyber-connected but we're also ironically scattered around the globe. It's so hard to organize any kind of meet-up and I've got no skill in that department. So I guess I'm at the whim of some other adequately-skilled and incentivized balloon lover.

So just to clarify, you're part of a more "general" fetish group where everybody is into something different? Is that how you became known as the "balloon guy"? Anyways, I wish you the best and tons of fun sharing your love of balloons with like-minded folk.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎