X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick.giles1
    Rubber Balloon
    • Jun 2013

Drive By

Earlier today I went shooting with a friend from high school. I had a lot of fun. On the drive home, I passed a park near my house. Someone was having a birthday party or something cause they had two huge blue balloons tied to the gate to the park. At the time, I wished my friend wasn't with me so I could go "liberate" the balloons. That was 7 hours ago. As I sat on my couch, I got to thinking. What are the chances they were still there? Well, the curiosity got the better of me. I went to my car. Then I went back in the house for my knife just incase. As I approached the park, I see the two orbs floating there all alone. The park was empty. I would feel guilty if the party was still going on. But there they were, and not a soul in sight. Three footers filled with helium. Now here's the dilemma. I have a trans-am. I didnt really think that one through. Well, I pulled over and sat my passenger seat back as far as it would go. I cut free the first balloon. It was a task to shove it in the car without popping it. I had to go around to the passenger side to get it in the back seat. I cut the second balloon down and put it in the passenger seat. As I got into the car, it was already filled with that sweet scent of latex. There wasn't much room in the car left. Even sitting in the drivers seat, I felt the two balloons pressing on me. As I drove home, I can't help but think what people were thinking seeing a car filled with these giant balloons. Went got home, they barely fit through the door. Now, the real question is. What should I do with them?
    Attached Files
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎